Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Damn I really like these in hand.

Attachments

• BA646EEB-8C52-42DD-932D-022964A52C92.jpeg
    BA646EEB-8C52-42DD-932D-022964A52C92.jpeg
    281.3 KB · Views: 279
Damn I really like these in hand.

Yeah man, those are pretty good. I think Sumac was the clear winner on Monday.

I got creamed at work during the drop but thinking about reaching back for them since nothing else is dropping this week that interests me and at or below retail should hit soon.... The tactile shots I have seen are pretty weird, that was a bad call on my part. Neither orange sole 500 really worked out in a big way for my style.

Grabbed the 500 high in tactile orange yesterday on Confirmed - really interested in seeing them in hand. Does anyone know if the sole is the same shade of orange as the Enflame pair?

The tactile is a muted orange in comparison to the Enflame which is more of true or deep orange.

Last edited:
Well, just offed my blue tints. Listed my spare pair of the beluga 2.0 since I'm sure it's gonna eventually re-release at some point in the near future.

Will the Yeezy QNTM “Flash Orange” be an easy cop this weekend? It'll be my first pair and will be going up .5" size.

Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 9.13.21 PM.png

I think they'll be the easiest cop out of all the QNTMs that have released thus far. Tbh I think there's a good chance you can get them under retail if you have the patience

I think they'll be the easiest cop out of all the QNTMs that have released thus far. Tbh I think there's a good chance you can get them under retail if you have the patience

I think all QNTMs are under retail now :lol: - at least in my size they are.
Boy do I feel dumb buying all my pairs on Day 1.

The Qntm basketball is one of my favorite sneaker silhouettes of the past few years. Everything looks the same these days, so I appreciate the out of the box look, yet 90s-early 2000s feel to it.

Same, but man, that a** on the QNTM is faaaat. Not really noticeable in hand, but when it's on feet you can most def see that ***.

I ended up turning this no must-have yeezy week into my personal pair of What the Pauls.... I'll be back for the Mineral Blue and Blue Alien drops.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom