Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
A9CC61F6-CAF5-48CF-9DC9-7D9E1A42A7A3.png
9457757C-6237-41C4-A881-4157F1DC54DE.png
Hit both on Confirmed! This has never happened,😮hopefully this is a sign of things to come! 😎

Has anyone ever done a research which yeezy that kanye has worn the most of throught the history of yeezy footwear?

Im guessing its the foam runners?

Has anyone ever done a research which yeezy that kanye has worn the most of throught the history of yeezy footwear?

Im guessing its the foam runners?
The yeezy nike's, he was obsessed with both when they were poppin, solar 2's to be exact. On the adidas side, the og 750's, waves. Ararat foams during the sunday service period.

The yeezy nike's, he was obsessed with both when they were poppin, solar 2's to be exact. On the adidas side, the og 750's, waves. Ararat foams during the sunday service period.

Ive seen pics of him wearing the v2 static more than the 750 or wave runner, i think.

im located in the bay with 9.25% sales tax rate

tell me why adidas just charged me $41 in taxes on the bone yeezys? Thats almost double what it should be!

Hit on JD app for the Bone and wifey got me a pair on Confirmed(her first win eva) and I hit on Confirmed(my first win). They must have made a boat load of these!

Last edited:
I'm pending on the onyx as well. L most likely per usual. Need to contact them and cuss them out. Didn't enter Bone.

tell me why adidas just charged me $41 in taxes on the bone yeezys? Thats almost double what it should be!

Happened to me before. The charge will be adjusted. But I’d check your credit card or bank statement to just to make sure in a few days.

It’s amazing just how unlucky I am on confirmed. I even deleted my account and created a new one. Still nada. Hear there’s a lot of w’s going out too smh

If I recall correctly, the order confirmation will show the incorrect tax amount but the actual charge or payment (when it ships?) will be correct.

Back
Top Bottom