Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Snatched the black and red 350s off goat for 280 on Wednesday morning, was getting nervous the seller wasn’t going to confirm but finally did. I was pretty happy with the 280 price point.

Had to get a pair to match the infant pair for my daughter lol.

Could you tell me about the fit of the new azaels compared to your 350v2 size? You went tts

This pair was for my son but on my original release pair a half size up from my 350v2 is most comfortable…Same size as the V2’s would be doable but it would take a while to break in the toe area to get them to be comfortable…

As for this pair, my son wears a 9 in NMD’s, these are a 10 and they fit him perfect…

Hope that helps…

Snatched the black and red 350s off goat for 280 on Wednesday morning, was getting nervous the seller wasn’t going to confirm but finally did. I was pretty happy with the 280 price point.

Had to get a pair to match the infant pair for my daughter lol.
Did the same for Ararats yesterday. Seller accepted my offer of $270. Now my Yeezy day is od complete… the old $800-$1100 for my size was NEVER going to happen. 🫡

Anybody know if the yeezy foam rnr (onyx cw) runs bigger than the yeezy foam rnnr (vermillion cw)? I feel like the vermillion fit me perfectly, but the onyx is a tad bit too big. Both size 9. I wear 9 in 350 v2’s and can probably go 8.5 in J1’s for reference.

And naturally, I’ve already worn the onyx like 2 times. Ugh. Wonder if I can either trade for 8.5 or just sell to get the right size
I Can tell that my stone sage run lil bigger then my sands. But im fine with both
I wear 12 in both. Dont have the onyx

Dont ask!! Thats how you get it canceled. Just wait it out!

Lol this has never happened To me. I’ve probably ordered more from adidas this year than I haven in the past few. 40% get here like the next day, 60% lag beyond the time where the preauthorization falls off. I shoot a “can you give me a status update” and they tell me something along the lines of they’re experiencing delays and it’ll ship soon. And it usually does. If your order is canceled you asking for an update isn’t going to change that

Compared to the sizing on my 350s i went half a size up, the toe area isnt as flexible as the 350s, hope that helps plaiiboii
This pair was for my son but on my original release pair a half size up from my 350v2 is most comfortable…Same size as the V2’s would be doable but it would take a while to break in the toe area to get them to be comfortable…

As for this pair, my son wears a 9 in NMD’s, these are a 10 and they fit him perfect…

Hope that helps…
Thanks Appreciate your help. Last question: whats your 350v2 size compared to your tts :D
You guys Half up or tts on 350v2?

Does anyone else have a pair from Adidas Day that has a label created from the Spartanburg, SC Adidas warehouse on 8/3 with no movement yet? My Ararat foam runners have been stuck at label created since 8/3.

Same, they're probably shipping in waves. Haven't seen any ararat in hand pics posted so I'm guessing we're all still waiting

Touched down this morning
This knit runners are whacky lol they’re a size 10 so they don’t fit me at all but I’ll use them as trade bait for some another pair of TDs

azaels def still run small so half size up minimum.
36289BBE-852D-4FA0-9BC3-170BB39C4836.jpeg

Anybody know if the yeezy foam rnr (onyx cw) runs bigger than the yeezy foam rnnr (vermillion cw)? I feel like the vermillion fit me perfectly, but the onyx is a tad bit too big. Both size 9. I wear 9 in 350 v2’s and can probably go 8.5 in J1’s for reference.

And naturally, I’ve already worn the onyx like 2 times. Ugh. Wonder if I can either trade for 8.5 or just sell to get the right size

It’s the inverse for me, the vermillions are bigger than alll my other foams ( 5 other colorways). Onyx touched down this morning and it’s more of the same... The vermillion are my only pair from the Asian market, though. Both are DS - you can see the larger size easily in the top shot. Both are size 12.

Sidebar - Adidas chill already with the style number and size on the box… wtf.

64523BA3-08BA-43C1-91C4-904C1BC85F2F.jpeg

Both Yeezy Day pairs in. It's like looking at two marble statues at the Louvre

IMG_1416.JPG

Azaels dope. I know they was hyped for a while, but I'm so glad I never jumped off that cliff and paid resale for these. This is the definition of a shoe that's perfect at its $200 retail price point. God bless anybody who paid $700-900 for these during peak pandemic "money burning a hole in my pockets" days. Or even $600+ for them last month.

I know these the OGs but I might actually prefer my Arzareths to these in terms of QC and wearability (especially without recking them).

Good to have them in the collection regardless

Last edited:
Both Yeezy Day pairs in. It's like looking at two marble status at the Louvre

IMG_1416.JPG

Azaels dope. I know they was hyped for a while, but I'm so glad I never jumped off that cliff and paid resale for these. This is the definition of a shoe that's perfect at its $200 retail price point. God bless anybody who paid $700-900 for these during peak pandemic "money burning a hole in my pockets" days. Or even $600+ for them last month.

I know these the OGs but I might actually prefer my Arzareths to these in terms of QC and wearability (especially without recking them).

Good to have them in the collection regardless
iam ready to pull the resale trigger now sphynx sphynx You got azaels and analogs in the same size? Hows the fit. Got my analogs coming on monday.

2BFB8FBE-7672-431C-8CA2-7013CCC35887.jpeg

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Turtle DUBS arrived today! Got my TTS (10) and they fit snug around the toes but not as tight as my half sized up V2’s (10.5) since these Dove uppers are more loose and forgiving compared to the V2 uppers. I might make these TTS work. Very happy to have these in my collection.

iam ready to pull the resale trigger now sphynx sphynx You got azaels and analogs in the same size? Hows the fit. Got my analogs coming on monday.

Nice. I got them both in my TTS 10.5

The Analogs are a little snug out the box, but you can tell after one wear they gon break in and fit perfect. The Azaels fit perfect out the box for me.

Nice. I got them both in my TTS 10.5

The Analogs are a little snug out the box, but you can tell after one wear they gon break in and fit perfect. The Azaels fit perfect out the box for me.
Love to hear that brother. Got my analogs in my perfect waverunner last-restock size (which means tts+0.5)
Now i order the azaels in that same size.
Thanks

I agree that FKRs and FKTs were better shoes (and great in their own right) but those were technically performance models. I don’t think Nike really released a true lifestyle follow up to the Roshe until the short lived Element React series came out. I guess the current Space Hippies are the most recent Roshe descendant.

Funny how the 350 V2 has outlived ALL of these models to become a true staple.

The Tajin or whatever is the new Roshe or was. A Nike best seller.

Back
Top Bottom