Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Core res v2’s was supposed to be delivered today and of course fed ex did some stupid **** and took a different route than it normally would coming from Spartanburg SC

Bird man hand rub @ these falling TD prices
EU wide they didnt even drop yet since there was some issue. So expect a whole continent to undercut on top of that. Resalers will look like birds bro slim. I quess only guys lookin for 20$ profit will hunt for yeezys releases in future if adidas follows that path

Ummm how many shoes did they sell . Kinda hard to ship out 150,000 to 300,000 pairs plus on top of normal sales. We all have to be patient.

Man I haven’t hit on YS or Confirmed in so long I just forgot about shipping times. My last hit was the Dark Glow 700 v3, which was literally about a year ago

DFDDA316-9E6A-4928-B1AB-669379330BF5.jpeg

I’m surprised about the long shipping times in the US. I’m from the EU so Yeezy day was on Wednesday and my shoes arrived on Thursday. I got two pairs of the red stripes for myself and one pair of the beluga RF for my girlfriend.

Super excited to have the red stripes in hand. Pretty sure I’m done with 350s now, since this was the last cw I really wanted for years (only exception would be a comeback of the 350 green glows)

2D3BC6FB-1111-4A5E-B570-CA7EA94C7A27.jpeg

Not nearly enough yet for me

Not even CLOSE to enough, yet.

That said, these joints was above $600 across the board 72 hours ago. Now the common sizes running from $420-490. Smaller sizes around $350 already

Hella pairs produced. Hella pairs still in the mail or not shipped yet. Hella pairs still yet to be released by Adidas internationally.

Sit on your hands and enjoy the ride. I know I am. Jumped the gun a couple times this year on restocked Yeezy "grails" that I thought was gonna bounce/spike back up, after a major price drop.... but the dip kept dipping after I bought at my target price

Not making that mistake again

Not even CLOSE to enough, yet.

That said, these joints was above $600 across the board 72 hours ago. Now the common sizes running from $420-490. Smaller sizes around $350 already

Hella pairs produced. Hella pairs still in the mail or not shipped yet. Hella pairs still yet to be released by Adidas internationally.

Sit on your hands and enjoy the ride. I know I am. Jumped the gun a couple times this year on restocked Yeezy "grails" that I thought was gonna bounce/spike back up, after a major price drop.... but the dip kept dipping after I bought at my target price

Not making that mistake again
I hear you bro. I know exactly what you mean. Made that mistake a couple times myself. Going to stay patient this time until the market totally bottoms out then pull the trig. I think prices would be lower already if the EU drop hadn’t been cancelled.

My 350 core red stripe v2s came in today. So I did a comparison with the 2022 350 V2 and the 2022 350 TDs. Length wise the TDs are a tad bit shorter in length, at least from my eye view.

Worst pair of 350s out of my collection

Attachments

• 6A724CCE-F4ED-49B2-8F0C-3A1B54151C37.jpeg
    6A724CCE-F4ED-49B2-8F0C-3A1B54151C37.jpeg
    231.8 KB · Views: 182
Everything in hand except blue 700 & TD. 3/5 so far. The 700 has shipped, TD still just says processed.

For those of you that don’t use credit cards like me, be careful with your slosh fund account… Every single charge from Yeezy day is gone and only 1 pair hasn’t shipped. Not sure what’s going on with that…

Everything in hand except blue 700 & TD. 3/5 so far. The 700 has shipped, TD still just says processed.

For those of you that don’t use credit cards like me, be careful with your slosh fund account… Every single charge from Yeezy day is gone and only 1 pair hasn’t shipped. Not sure what’s going on with that…

Same thing happened to me…

People that got these in hand, how do they look on feet?
Despite being MIC, I noticed most of the 22’ turtle doves got flat toe boxes.

I understand the primeknit will loosen up a little bit but can’t have the shape of your toes sticking out of the sides.

People that got these in hand, how do they look on feet?

They look great on feet. Finding a day to UNDS them.

Despite being MIC, I noticed most of the 22’ turtle doves got flat toe boxes.

I understand the primeknit will loosen up a little bit but can’t have the shape of your toes sticking out of the sides.

Even though I went TTS, the toes were not sticking out on the sides.

Back
Top Bottom