Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
glad to have a pair after all these years and considering getting rid of safflowers now.

F8E64A77-09BA-4D2C-A2D2-613CF88A881C.jpeg

2 of the 3 have delivered. Blue 700s still saying processed. Hope to get them by the end of the week.

Don’t be so sure. My Onyx 350’s were stolen in June by Lasership, and Adidas refuses to refund me. They chose to side with Lasership, disregarding my camera footage proving that the shoes were never delivered.

I did a bit of Googling. And this might be true. I contacted Fedex and opened a case. I will contact Adidas too. But I have a feeling Adidas could try to weasel out of it and blame Fedex. Fedex will try to weasel out of it as well. The worst case scenario is doing a chargeback. But I'm afraid it's going to ruin my chances with future releases on CONFIRMED. The weird thing is the Fedex app updated with delivery at 11:39AM, which doesn't make sense. I checked the Fedex app and it showed "in transit" with a delivery estimate of 1:50PM. I received a text message that it was delivered at 11:39AM. But the text message didn't come after 2PM. It's always been or near real time. I would get a notification if that was true much earlier than that. I had to go to a birthday passing at 9AM and stayed until 1:50PM. And the delivery was scheduled for Tuesday then it was reschuled for Sunday, which I didn't notice until morning.

Good ish. Glad it’s moving brother.
Big or small size (pause)? Need my 12 to ship lol
Sz 11, hope they ship yours soon, I haven't seen too many ararats in hand pics here or on twitter which makes me think they're shipping them out slower than the other skus.

Been wanting red stripes for years and missed out on Yeezy Day. Pulled the trigger on a 12.5 on Stock X because I noticed I wasn’t being charged taxes. Not sure if that’s a glitch or a new thing they’re doing but I’ll take it.

Just a heads up for anyone who was looking to get a pair at resale.

Been wanting red stripes for years and missed out on Yeezy Day. Pulled the trigger on a 12.5 on Stock X because I noticed I wasn’t being charged taxes. Not sure if that’s a glitch or a new thing they’re doing but I’ll take it.

Just a heads up for anyone who was looking to get a pair at resale.
Might be a tax day thing. Richard's wasn't charging Tax due to Texas being Tax free yesterday.

Man, I really want the TDs so patiently watching StockX prices. I am 9.5 TTS but have narrow feet. You all think I should go TTS or up .5?

Back
Top Bottom