• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
CA9178D8-8456-49D1-9D11-BD64C90517A9.jpeg
Damn those Adidas slides and 350 CMPCTs really pushed him over the edge, huh?

Wow, saw that I had access on FNL way too late for those slates coming out and they're still up. I looked at the time when I saw tweets, but guess I didn't hit view all offers so I thought I didn't have it. Can't believe these basically near retail with tax and ship on sx.

UnDS'd these today:

20220902_170007.jpg

They're a bit of a ***** to put on, aren't they? Oh, and I didn't realize I had two different socks on til like 2:30pm :lol:
Lmfao tbh wearing both adidas logos is dope tho. I would've thought you did it intentionally. But yeah its a b*tch to get on. Also need to break mine in a little so its not so damn tight around my canckles.

The rerelease of the older shoes is a plus for us. Also, I don't mind the unapproved colorways because someone will be a fan of them and is a nice breakaway from the earth tones
I think Ye’s issue seems to be more that they weren’t approving retros with him.

Nice to see Yeezy’s sitting all over the web. :lol: What goes up, must come down.

That’s what you get Adidas & Yeezy for not giving me the few purchases I tried to get from you in the past. Enjoy. 👏👏👏 The ****ing nerve to deny me on my first & only Yeezy try about 4 months ago.

77DA0EC3-66FA-482D-BDE3-63769944D520.jpeg

Last edited:
Any sites still have the slates? I could’ve sworn I entered Adidas draw. Dozed off and it’s 11 😩

Edit- They’re still on FNL. From sizes 7-10 ! So glad I finally got a pair of these. Really like this colorway too.

Last edited:
Nice to see Yeezy’s sitting all over the web. :lol: What goes up, must come down.

That’s what you get Adidas & Yeezy for not giving me the few purchases I tried to get from you in the past. Enjoy. 👏👏👏 The ****ing nerve to deny me on my first & only Yeezy try about 4 months ago.

77DA0EC3-66FA-482D-BDE3-63769944D520.jpeg
Where are these sitting?

Wife and I both got a W on Confirmed for the Slates. Both of us also hit on a local raffle - first time this ever happened. Did they make a lot of these or just no demand?

Heads up that these run super tight. Like beluga reflective tight. I was in store to get a pair and the last 11.5 sold right in front of me (I’m a tts 10.5), I slipped on the size 11 and was immediately like “nope.” Absolutely crushed my foot. Even full size up would be snug I imagine.

Kanye got on stage, what he do? Played Jay-Z out What he do next? Check into the crazy house? Fk that you made a living talking greazy.
Besides that, man, you Yeezy with the Yeezy's

Last edited:
Everyone who wants Yeezys will get Yeezys

Appreciate you man! My wife wanted this after seeing my pair so ultimately it saved me money for Christmas. I was going to get her the Mono Ice's (which are going for 320+ now and more later I assume), but now I can just hide these and get her some other random stuff.

Appreciate you man! My wife wanted this after seeing my pair so ultimately it saved me money for Christmas. I was going to get her the Mono Ice's (which are going for 320+ now and more later I assume), but now I can just hide these and get her some other random stuff.
sphynx sphynx deserves the credit

Yeezys for all

Back
Top Bottom