Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Also caught a L on the red stripes which was surprising since I had good luck with confirmed so far but itseems like they were hard to get.

Not mad at all though, would rather win slides or foams anyway.

Any other places to buy the knit runners than Adidas?
Sneakers n stuff app (not site)
IMG_1441.png
shows a pending launch in 8hrs for the cream/yellow pair (I think the first color way they did for these)

So how many more rounds of Yeezy's do you guys think are coming?

I'm assuming we'll get one in October/November and December for the rest of the year. Maybe a couple more next year.

Nobody knows... but I would expect them to push a Yeezy splash event each quarter to help project an image of non-failing profit results until it's all gone.

The only other direction I could see them going is targeting a full flush of all Yeezy inventory before the FOG roll-out... Don't think they want to end up with a major launch competing for consumer spending against a well-established juggernaut.

So how many more rounds of Yeezy's do you guys think are coming?

I'm assuming we'll get one in October/November and December for the rest of the year. Maybe a couple more next year.

Probably several more releases or a few big releases if they do more Yeezy Days. I read the last Yeezy Day was around 20% of the inventory. The rest after that was about 5%, so around 75% of their inventory is left. It seems they are padding their quarterly numbers based on the releases thus far.

Any leads on Stone Salt Foam RNNRs? I don’t think imma hit Confirmed this time around.

Back
Top Bottom