Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

Dang man I wish I had checked just a moment earlier... Lookin to double up on these cause I already know Ima thrash this first pair and to grab a pair for my bro... Only lookin for that retail love so I guess Ill just have to be more alert next time

I keep missing these xeno online releases 
mad.gif

Last edited:
starting to think i should just be happy with and unds my tts pair instead of thinking I'm going to catch a -.5 for retail 
laugh.gif

I know I said I wouldn't, but I'm inching closer to paying a reseller.
I just know an 11.5 or 12 will pop up somewhere for retail right after I do.

Last edited:
I know I said I wouldn't, but I'm inching closer to paying a reseller.
I just know an 11.5 or 12 will pop up somewhere for retail right after I do.

If you got the bread do it my friend. Least then you can resale for exactly what you paid.. Just don't buy TOO high lol

Its sad that the xeno release looks like one of the few good ones this shoe has left

like what even is that plaid thing?

Like I know it's inspired by these bags but

there is always a difference between inspiration and just slapping something on a shoe and hoping its ok. 

it'd be like just printing a picture of the xeno snake on the flux instead of what we got

Last edited:
Paid 171.50 shipped. In that case i guess its not that bad was just hoping for a restock but i guess that dream is pretty much dead.

Not bad at all. $171.50-$15 for shipping is $155.50 so you essentially pair $35 over retail and that's not including tax

I just ate my words.. kinda got the feeling that this wouldn't be like the prism release so i just bought my pair for 180 shipped. I'm ashamed.

Yup i hardly ever pay resale, especially for a GR. Usually do trades instead.. oh well, at least i managed to cop the xeno superstars for retail on Premier yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom