Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

The gray ones just dont do it for be like the black ones.
But hopefully people have an easier time getting these
You had the opportunity to buy the half size down from the link provided and opted not to. Like them more than the red foams though (like so unrelated).

The gray ones just dont do it for be like the black ones.
But hopefully people have an easier time getting these

I'm a sucker for grey kicks. Especially if there's a detail in them that make them pop when you really look at them, like the Xeno/Purple strip on the back and running up the tongue of the shoe.

It really helps that they decided to do hits of xeno on this release as opposed to the "all-over" design of the initial release.

I love the subtlety.

-Drew

I'm a sucker for grey kicks. Especially if there's a detail in them that make them pop when you really look at them, like the Xeno/Purple strip on the back and running up the tongue of the shoe.

It really helps that they decided to do hits of xeno on this release as opposed to the "all-over" design of the initial release.

I love the subtlety.

-Drew
My friend....I too am a fiend for grey. Gotta have it. These were an easy MUST cop.

FYI: Leaders in Chicago

"Sizes 7.5,8,8.5, 9, 10, 10.5 & 11 are still available in the Adidas ZX Flux Xeno in Onix Gray. $120. Call 3127877144"

$132 shipped.

Last edited:
You had the opportunity to buy the half size down from the link provided and opted not to. Like them more than the red foams though (like so unrelated).
I bought the black ones in person a month and a half ago?

I'm not sure where you were going here.

Last edited:
thanks for the Leaders store info. Just paid for my pair. Glad I was able to cop these since I missed out on the black pair.

Back
Top Bottom