Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

ZX Flux Plus

8YBjg1oez4uP_9KTHc5v2dtZioRQd5Pyc6MF8pZ7ImRzIjoiaW1hZ2UiLCJmIjoiXC9pXC9tXC9pbWdfNTQ2OC5qcGciLCJmYSI6MSwiZnEiOjkwLCJmdCI6MSwiZnciOiIxMTAwIn0~.jpg

Now available on PYS.
http://www.pys.com/adidas-men-zx-flux-plus-black-bold-onix-off-white-adaq5398-80

(Appears to be Primeknit?)

Just found the Extra Butter "Chief Diver" ZX Flux collab at the Adidas Outlet in Wrentham MA. Szs 9+, comes with extra laces. $80, but counts toward the 2-for-$120 deal, so only $60 when I grabbed a pair of Tubular X as well.

Couldn't believe they were there...

View media item 2014761

ZX Flux meets Yeezy

The release is part of the adidas ZX Flux  family, that comes dressed in an all-White color scheme for the summer. The shoe includes its traditional ZX cage, along with a Yeezy-style lacing system.

Check out the detailed on-feet images of this adidas  ZX Flux ADV X “Yeezy”colorway below. For those that just don’t feel like spending $1000+ USD on a pair of Yeezys, these are for you.

Look for them to soon at select adidas Originals retail stores, including Afew. The retail price tag is set at $160 USD.

Thanks for the pics RFX45 I was just wondering how they look on feet since there are not pics or videos. How is the fit? would you say go TTS? I am looking at getting me a pair. Thanks again for the pics.

Last edited:
I went tts but I really try to avoid giving sizing advice as I noticed mine could differ immensely from the nor, doesn't help that I have a wide foot and high instep.

So I just suggest taking it with a grain of salt.

Another Norther Lights pair and All-Star Weekend releases

View media item 1895590

View media item 1895591

I just scooped these up for the wifey and I. She got the kids version instead of the womens since we those in the Vegas outlets for the cheap for her. They had no mens so I hastily ordered off ebay for $65. Then I hit the Citadel, CA outlet yesterday and see them there for $50 + 30% + a 15% coupon I had :x I took my L and walked out :lol: I regret not copping this no box pair of ZX Flux Plus 3M grey models. They were regular price +30% and my coupon but i couldn't pull the trigger since no box. I'm still kicking myself :smh:

I'm loving the ZX flux hands down my fav shoe so far since I haven't hopped on the Boost wave yet.

Last edited:

ZX Flux meets Yeezy

The release is part of the adidas ZX Flux  family, that comes dressed in an all-White color scheme for the summer. The shoe includes its traditional ZX cage, along with a Yeezy-style lacing system.

Check out the detailed on-feet images of this adidas  ZX Flux ADV X “Yeezy”colorway below. For those that just don’t feel like spending $1000+ USD on a pair of Yeezys, these are for you.

Look for them to soon at select adidas Originals retail stores, including Afew. The retail price tag is set at $160 USD.
Anyone get these? If so, how's the fit. First time I caught wind of these today. TIA

Back
Top Bottom