Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

anyone know of a US site where i can order the black ballistic wovens? adidas.com only has the grey and google isnt helpful.

Here's a much better pic on feet. These are definitely interesting. I love the look but personally I was expecting more in terms of comfort. They aren't uncomfortable by any means but people blew their comfort out of proportion. That being said I am extremely satisfied with my purchase, especially since adidas honored the 15% off coupon.

View media item 1186247

another restock on PRISM 
full size run bit.ly/ZqZQFZ 

Repped, Also just picked up a 9.5. Like dude said earlier for 97$ shipped that aint bad. I was waiting to grab these on a sale discount on adidas or other website but I never came across my chance so what the heck under 100$ ill take em. Thanks ^

hey guys, i just got them today. Strangely, the archs of my feet, when stepping down, feel that gap of space and its like a cliff for my feet.

that gap is supposedly the space of the insole to the wall of the shoe. Is removing and readjusting the insole a solution?

i just used the roshe insoles to replace them and they feel better, although i feel like the arches still need some more support in this shoe.

Last edited:
i think the fair comparison is the roshe vs the pure boost. its not really a "fair" comparison though, because the pure boosts are exponentially more comfortable.
Still totally different shoes imo. The roshes were meant to be a very minimal shoe with a plain mesh upper so it was cheap, clean and simple (that premise is gone now though). Boosts are more focused on the sole tech and how there's no sockliner/insole so that you have the purest feel of the sole.

Like @bscarrillo427, the refine is probably the closest comparison, but the OG Roshes were definitely better executed.

Now about those ZX fluxes.. super tempted to grab the hydras + aquas. Available here in pretty good number of sizes: http://shop.renarts.com/search?q=zx+flux

^Do yourself a favor and grab both. You won't regret it...I don't. I'd suggest going down 0.5 sz from your normal preference.

^Do yourself a favor and grab both. You won't regret it...I don't. I'd suggest going down 0.5 sz from your normal preference.
I'm trying to slow down on spending but you are of absolutely no help whatsoever. Thanks.

Liked how Adidas handled the prisms. They were tough to get at first but there were multiple restocks in the late summer and early fall. Already had two pairs from the August FTL instore restock. Hopefully, the triple blacks are posted online too.

Liked how Adidas handled the prisms. They were tough to get at first but there were multiple restocks in the late summer and early fall. Already had two pairs from the August FTL instore restock. Hopefully, the triple blacks are posted online too.
Yeah they definitely created hype and expanded on it. Bravo adidas!

Here's a much better pic on feet. These are definitely interesting. I love the look but personally I was expecting more in terms of comfort. They aren't uncomfortable by any means but people blew their comfort out of proportion. That being said I am extremely satisfied with my purchase, especially since adidas honored the 15% off coupon.

They get a little more comfy as you wear them IMO.

Reflective Weave Pack, supposed to drop this Saturday on Footlocker EU. No US release so far.

View media item 1190958
View media item 1190959
View media item 1190960
:smokin :smokin

CLOT x adidas Originals ZX Flux

View media item 1190961
View media item 1190963
:smokin :smokin

Anyone know when people in the US can place orders from the miZXFlux App?

I have 3 designs that I am willing to buy right now if the ID price is right.

Do the ZX run TTS?

I got all of mine TTS, but you can go 0.5 size down if you want a more snug fit since they're a little roomy in the toes. I have orthotics insoles so I have no issues with them being slightly loose.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom