Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

Still waiting for Eastbay to ship my Xenos from the initial release. $127 shipped. Worth the wait. :smile:

got a question.. 

im fairly new to zx flux/adidas. lets say the xenos werent back ordered and such. Are there more hype for the initial release of the xeno or prism? can we expect xeno to be a super GR over time? cuz i really dont wanna pay resell

lotta heartbreak over such a simple shoe

mostly from cats who won't even keep em

not directing that at anyone here but ebay is pure proof

So true , most of them are going to end up in resellers hands , I myself want to wear them .

IMO $200-$230 isn't really that high of a resell value for someone just trying to flip

You end up making $50 or $60

Repped for the heads up , but $170 
sick.gif

I am the one with them in cart... I just dont think I am going to pay 185 shipped for them though. Just cannot do it.

Yea 170 is steap but it's the cheapest I've seen them being sold besides retail . I'm still waiting for adidas to drop them , but with the way they're handling these releases lately (Yeezy's and these) idk what's going to happen with them. They have no communication with their customers.

I still find it odd that all the boutiques are getting the xenos in before adidas stores/foot lockers/etc. The Adidas store in SF still says keep checking back at the end of the week. All HOHs in the area still don't expect to get them in.

I'm not that familiar with how Adidas handles their releases (not even interested in the Yeezys), but the way the xeno release has gone don't inspire much confidence. Originally, I wanted to wait, but I decided to jump on an opportunity to buy a pair at retail and got lucky (oddly enough by looking up #zxflux on IG). Hope the rest of you have a chance to grab your own soon.

Last edited:
the most i would pay is 160 range with shipping included. i rarely drop 200+ and its not that i cant is just i have limits hate paying resell at the end of the day they are just shoes

i do want these, only have prisms i wanted waves but couldnt ever find them in my size

the most i would pay is 160 range with shipping included. i rarely drop 200+ and its not that i cant is just i have limits hate paying resell at the end of the day they are just shoes
i do want these, only have prisms i wanted waves but couldnt ever find them in my size
Same here man its retail plus shipping or bust for me . I Hate feeding resellers

Resellers don't bother me, the laziness of this release does. 

I'd have preffered it was just delayed, people are only even trying to resell this shoe because the release has been so incredibly sloppy. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom