Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

nah, i'm saying only thing i copped was a damn headache trying to get these 
laugh.gif

I'll catch these when their sitting somewhere or not 

As much as I love them I'm not chasing someone down to spend my money, they need to get their **** together, one of my biggest reasons for wanting these was the I don't have to deal with nike QS BS, little did I know this is worse. 

Slowly, but surely, some folks are getting their pairs. Glad to see.

Some thoughts on the shoe from wearing it yesterday: For the most part, the shoe maintains a low profile, but the colors are very subtle in well-lit indoor areas. Also noticed it when I'm in the car sitting shotgun or the driver's seat. As expected, the bright colors only come out when you take pics of it with flash/bright light shining on it. I honestly would have been a little annoyed if it was bright all the time.

The more I thought about it, the more I realized I'm in between an 8.5 and a 9 for the flux, but I'm glad I stuck with the 9.

I like the execution on this shoe a lot. I've read articles on the ZX Flux being compared to Roshes, but its practically oranges and apples. These are my first pair of Adidas ever (always been a Nike guy), and I am very impressed with these. I am looking forward to the second iteration in the silver colorway. Can't wait to see the rest of you get yours and share your photos!

View media item 1423809
Flash on:
View media item 1423810

same that was quick.
yep....I literally watched it go through all the iterations of processings > purchased > picking > complete... and I chose the free shipping as I am not in a rush, I just wanted to make sure they were purchased. Im in Northern VA so they don't have far to travel anyways coming from PA.

***Now I feel kind of bad because I sort of wrote them a nasty message when they first said "sold out" because i just knew it wasn't possible with their site getting brought down as soon as they released. I knew I was being lied to.****

Last edited:
Was posted on IG 15 minutes ago, but Shoebiz II in SF is taking phone orders for retail! 415.861.3933. Call now and give them a try!

Last edited:
Good looking out. Anyone looking for a 9.5+ should call in. Any sizes below that are sold out. The search for an 8.5 continues...8)

that site legit ?? never copped from there

i hesitated cause no paypal and i never copped from them 
mean.gif
   thanks for the heads up tho

Last edited:

that site legit ?? never copped from there

i hesitated cause no paypal and i never copped from them 
mean.gif
   thanks for the heads up tho
Got to get that card with identity/false purchase protection. I use that Samuel L jackson quicksilver card. I no longer use my debit anywhere online. Plus i get cash back and I pay it off at the end of each month so it boost my credit because they see me using it but when they check it, its zero balance. Plus CapitalOne gets nothing because I pay it before they can tact on interest. 

Got to play that finance game homie.

Last edited:
i have been lurking on this thread last 2 weeks and i been trying to cop from every link you guys been dropping.   just got this in my email from my attempt earlier
tired.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Slowly, but surely, some folks are getting their pairs. Glad to see.

Some thoughts on the shoe from wearing it yesterday: For the most part, the shoe maintains a low profile, but the colors are very subtle in well-lit indoor areas. Also noticed it when I'm in the car sitting shotgun or the driver's seat. As expected, the bright colors only come out when you take pics of it with flash/bright light shining on it. I honestly would have been a little annoyed if it was bright all the time.

The more I thought about it, the more I realized I'm in between an 8.5 and a 9 for the flux, but I'm glad I stuck with the 9.

I like the execution on this shoe a lot. I've read articles on the ZX Flux being compared to Roshes, but its practically oranges and apples. These are my first pair of Adidas ever (always been a Nike guy), and I am very impressed with these. I am looking forward to the second iteration in the silver colorway. Can't wait to see the rest of you get yours and share your photos!

Flash on:
So for you they fit the same as other fluxes?

Back
Top Bottom