Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

These run TTS?...Some ppl say TTS and some ppl say .5 or even full size big!?!? anyone know for sure???

Echoing my friend from the EU above, anyone willing to ship a 10.5 to the UK for me? Thanks in advance 
wink.gif

Did anyone see size 10 go up?
Nope...

Which I think is a tad crazy. I still have a pair coming but I have someone who said they want them else you can get them but its more than retail...not like I am trying but i paid 160 from Oneness release

Unable to check out online called for further assistance only to get the same result. Adidas is on some next level *******!

my HOH got them today. (Xenos) only let me grab one pair but I had a homey grab a second pair for me. :pimp:

Ah man...people getting super denied from the Adidas drop. Soooooo terrible. A fellow friend just said that talking to the rep and before he could even ask, she said they are all sold out, and they are working/dealing with a glitch that happened.

Dizzzzaaaammmm

Yooo come on I've been stalking the Xeno link for weeks and when it finally drops I'm 30 minutes too late? 
sick.gif

...they are working/dealing with a glitch that happened.
Yeah, the "glitch" iss producing shoes that non-Adidas-diehards actually like, and not being prepared for the attention. It's happening more and more frequently with them. I used to love Adi, but I'm really starting to hate them for how they repeatedly fail on these releases. They're just not worth the aggravation anymore.

A Glitch?? ^ so what if people got through with an order? most likely being cancelled or what??? smh...

Back
Top Bottom