Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

This #miZXFLUX app needs to hurry up and drop 

Vid is in German but you can see how it works

adidas-Originals-mi-zx-flux-launch-Berlin-The-Daily-Street-020.jpg

adidas-Originals-mi-zx-flux-launch-Berlin-The-Daily-Street-023.jpg

adidas-Originals-mi-zx-flux-launch-Berlin-The-Daily-Street-024.jpg

Whoa so they take your picture you capture and print it onto the upper? That's pretty cool. I wonder if they'll let you put the Swoosh on there :lol:

im sure there has to be a restriction on trademarked images and logos...

Supreme just itching to sue people

I'm surprised adidas hasn't thought of a collab with supreme. All supreme would have to do is put their logo all over the shoe and it would still sell :lol:

Their logo is wayyyy to simple too simple to claim rights over. it's literally a red box and some helvetica in white, changing the font alone makes it different ( a la sneaker freaker)

As far as logos in general i have no idea how thats going to work on the shoes.

More importantly I wanna know how well they let you map out images on the shoe, thats the single most important part and the difference between me making one vs ordering one almost monthly. 

Obviously image quality too. 

Last edited:
Doesn't mean they'll win, the "supreme *****" will likely be seen as parody tbh. But who can say for sure besides a court of law. If they chased after every streetwear brand to do something similar to that logo, they've got a lot of work left to do.

Supreme jacked their logo anyway...

steal a logo, then get mad when other people remix it... lol

I would love it if they let you download a template so you can do something crazy on PS.

I just picked up oceans at my local FTL. This was their first shipment of fluxes but since it's a basketball mall (iguanas roshes probably still sitting) no one seemed to care. The phone seemed to be ringing off the hook though, don't know how many times I heard "Yo, we got a size x in the prism? You *sure*?"
Pretty excited I was able to cop for retail.

His pair was crazy nice. The other one is nice too...but the leather heel cup, simple black mesh on those are awesome.

I gave my friend my pair of prism fluxes before they hit us stores but maybe I'll cop this week.

I would love it if they let you download a template so you can do something crazy on PS.

I would imagine you can use a photo from stored images on your device, looks like it from the video (the flower photo he was using).
If that's true, then you could just take a screen shot of the app running.
Send it to yourself so you have the butterfly template to use in photoshop.
Then when you're done, send it to your device, call it up to use in the app, and there ya go.

The issue I'm imagining already is image quality concerns, I know for printing, 300 dpi is safe, and images from phones etc aren't there. Still don't know much about Dimensions and file sizes.

A crisp image makes a huge difference in some photos.

I tried to buy prisms for my friend and waves for myself but Herald Square (theres no timesquare footlocker lol, there is a champs tho', but my definition of times square is more narrow then others. cause i do not walk higher then 43rd and 7th, **** those crowds) only had my size left in prisms and no waves whatso-ever and the employee said they were flying off the shelf after 1 day. 

Also the quilted is ugs.

Last edited:
I tried to buy prisms for myself and waves for myself but Herald Square (theres no timesquare footlocker lol, there is a champs tho') only had my size left in prisms and no waves whatso-ever and the employee said they were flying off the shelf after 1 day. 
Yeah, with the release locator, I don't see how the Prisms can sit. I did notice the resell price on EBay came down a lot. I'm seeing BIN for $130-$160. Earlier in the week, it was north of $200 (for my size).

Back
Top Bottom