Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

people had links to checkout before the page showed them live

just sayin 
ohwell.gif

so i copped xeno fluxs yesterday off the restock on adidas… my boy copped about 20 mins after i sent him the link(which was after i paid)… his pair got shipped yesterday, i get an email today saying my order won't ship & i will be refunded
mad.gif
 talked to a rep & he said he has no idea, & that i basically got screwed
mean.gif
 lol so I'm still looking for a 10.5...

so i copped xeno fluxs yesterday off the restock on adidas… my boy copped about 20 mins after i sent him the link(which was after i paid)… his pair got shipped yesterday, i get an email today saying my order won't ship & i will be refunded
mad.gif
mean.gif
Dang...Which sizes?

so i copped xeno fluxs yesterday off the restock on adidas… my boy copped about 20 mins after i sent him the link(which was after i paid)… his pair got shipped yesterday, i get an email today saying my order won't ship & i will be refunded>:  talked to a rep & he said he has no idea, & that i basically got screwed:smh:  lol so I'm still looking for a 10.5...

:rofl:

Yeah...thats messed up. Assuming you offered the same size

I think im donr with these though. I was tempted to flop around in a 7.5, but changed my mind. Oh well.

Last edited:
Just got shipping emails from the midnight restock on adidas.com.  I thought they would be canceled for sure.

Keep in mind that UPS My Choice also has a $40 annual fee in addition to the $3.95 per delivery adjustment fee. So you'd be paying ~$44 for one shipment, you're going to have to use it often to make it even worth it.

Wait... UPS MyChoice is free, but there is a premium version that has a $40 annual fee. I'm not sure if the premium version is required to upgrade from surepost to ground shipping.

mad.gif
mean.gif
check your PMs

Proper already shipped mine at 4:30. I didn't expect to get shipping until tomorrow or Thursday. I didn't even have to use a backdoor link to get these. 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom