Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

Not having any colors midsoles or interesting materials deaded my interest in this shoe.

The iridescent is the only one Im looking forward to. 

FYI, those "digi" print fluxes are slightly different than the PRISMS in term of color. They tend to have more blues in the pattern and def aren't as bright as Prisms. I saw them in person over the weekend at a footlocker.

20% off miAdidas by using code: CUSTOM

Just made some red zx flux

Good till 11/29

Also an important note if you are using MiAdidas, sometime it won't let you customize on the Safari browser and you definitely can not check out using it. I just had a chat with one of the customer service people. So you'll have to use another browser to checkout.

Anyone tried ordering from the zx flux app? I tried adding my design to my cart but it wouldnt load. Any help would be appreciated

Last edited:
Anyone tried ordering from the zx flux app? I tried adding my design to my cart but it wouldnt load. Any help would be appreciated
Yeah I ordered a pair the other day, but was having some cart issues too
As soon as you add it to the cart you have to complete the order, you can't go back in the app
also make sure you use the promo code: CUSTOM to get 20% off

The blacks are still better but not to shabby adidas. Also them fluxs with the orange/blue/white/black scheme is sick!

Last edited:
Anyone know how to order mizxflux and bypass the country restrictions on the android app? I'm not in the US but i have a US address to ship to but i can't seem to figure out how to place an order. They locate me by my IP?

Does anyone have a pair that they made straight up from the app? 

I mean I literally opened the app, took a picture of my girlfriends wet hair (looks sick) and put it on the shoe...If I go through it will the quality suck though?  (Using a Galaxy S5 16megapixels if that matters)

Does anyone have a pair that they made straight up from the app? 

I mean I literally opened the app, took a picture of my girlfriends wet hair (looks sick) and put it on the shoe...If I go through it will the quality suck though?  (Using a Galaxy S5 16megapixels if that matters)

Was just thinking the same thing. I put an order in with that 20% code, so guess I'll see in a few weeks.

Peace,
J

Back
Top Bottom