adult braces

Haha I know man I never use to smile, it only took 2 months to get them straight surprisingly.
They look good now tho :pimp: I got braces twice. Once in 4-5th grade to straighten my teeth (werent crooked badly but my mom wanted me to have straight teeth) after that I had to get them a 2nd time in my junior year of HS because I grew an underbite by correcting my teeth too early the first time but I'm happy to not need them anymore :pimp:

Is it worth it to correct an underbite ? I have a slight underbite and my back teeth don't line up other than that my teeth are straight .

My current state with braces:

View media item 1391565
As you can see, the gap on the left is closing up. Never had that gap prior to the braces, but that's how it is if you need any teeth taken out during or prior the treatment.

shouldve done it as a kid

go with the classic metal braces. get it corrected much faster

invisalign works but it takes longer, and you need to take it out to eat. remember, it only works in your mouth. also, need new aligner every couple weeks, which can be painful cause your teeth needs to adjust to them. lot more expensive and certain adjustments to your teeth cannot be made with invisalign
yeah...

15 year old Fontaine with no job living with a single mother making 30k...

Totally made the decision not to get braces back then.

:stoneface:

I think I want to go braces because invisalign seems like it will take awhile and there's a lot of in and out with it. I'll lose track of that

Is it worth it to correct an underbite ? I have a slight underbite and my back teeth don't line up other than that my teeth are straight .
It started to make me have a lisp so that was the main reason for me other then that my teeth were straight. I can't really say if it's a slight underbite but if your back teeth don't line up I would probably look into it but that's only because I can't see what you're teeth look like

Man braces are cool but how about the method of getting whiter teeth?

Last edited:
I got my braces on at an older age, i was 21 when i got them on, 23 when i got them off. All worth it in the end.

How do they determine how long will you need braces for?

Is it common for people to only need it for a few months? If that's the case, Ill schedule my appointment this month!
They can usually tell and most times it can take up a year or a bit more but you can always fasten the process by doing extra rather than gradually over time like some do but it depends on how fast you are looking to get it done as well

Are your teeth really crooked? If so I say go with the classic metal braces but if they are ok and you just wanna make them nice and straight and don't care about how long it takes without compromising your yamb game then I say Invisalign.

Not trying to sound like a ****...

But I think my mouthpiece is strong enough to over come some braces...

Plus, if I get them now and have them in for 2 years... They'd be coming off on the middle of grad school...

Which I think would be perfect timing.

Lingual braces is also an option,  their braces that go behind the teeth instead of the front.  Never had any braces but I've looked into them before.

Ive heard of retainers that go behind your teth, but not braces...

Interesting..

I had braces from 8/2001 to 2/2004 (9th Grade to 11th grade) I was 14, so about 2 in the half years. I had a gap and a huge overbite growing up. I get complimented on my smile very often. Not to toot my horn, but here is a pic of me about a few weeks ago.

View media item 1391446

@Methodical Management

Dude has a nice smile but I want to compliment him without sounding gay...

But I can't say the "no homo" part...

How do I complete this complimentary transaction AND maintain my heterosexuality?

@Methodical Management

Dude has a nice smile but I want to compliment him without sounding gay...

But I can't say the "no homo" part...

How do I complete this complimentary transaction AND maintain my heterosexuality?

You have a nice smile.

I have a wife and or girlfriend

Damn b your two front teeth didn't know what they wanted to do

Haha I know man I never use to smile, it only took 2 months to get them straight surprisingly.

How do they determine how long will you need braces for?

Is it common for people to only need it for a few months? If that's the case, Ill schedule my appointment this month!

Lol when I say 2 months keep in mind I was talking about how long it took for the front teeth to get straight. They were in for 2 years though. It will always be on a case by case situation depending on your teeth. I got them on and saw the ortho every 2 months for adjustments.

I had braces from 8/2001 to 2/2004 (9th Grade to 11th grade) I was 14, so about 2 in the half years. I had a gap and a huge overbite growing up. I get complimented on my smile very often. Not to toot my horn, but here is a pic of me about a few weeks ago.

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1391446/width/350/height/700[/IMG[/SPOILER]][/quote]

You got a nice smile fam.

I say go for it ricky, was gonna get braces but I only needed it for the top row because of my overbite. Still get compliments on my teeth being white regardless. :hat

Had them from 10 to 12 grade 3 years my teeth were crooked some what could get away with it if I never did get them but mom dukes made all my siblings get them.

1. You'll be in a lot of pain first week get them prepare to eat liquids.
2. Be careful what you eat you can break them and that will slow down your progress.
3. Carry a toothbrush around everywhere you go food will get stuck in there.
4. When they add those rubber bands use them don't take em off no matter the pain.
5. When they remove em make sure they clean your teeth and don't leave any glue behind.
6. When your doctor removes the wires every now and then tell him to let you floss to get any food you cannot get.
7. The day they remove your braces don't swallo or lick your teeth where the put the rings on no matter how clean you are food will be in there and that taste will haunt you.

That's all I can remember for now.

And if you meet yambs who else have braces pls don't go ham on the make out yes you will get stuck.

Had them from 10 to 12 grade 3 years my teeth were crooked some what could get away with it if I never did get them but mom dukes made all my siblings get them.

1. You'll be in a lot of pain first week get them prepare to eat liquids.
2. Be careful what you eat you can break them and that will slow down your progress.
3. Carry a toothbrush around everywhere you go food will get stuck in there.
4. When they add those rubber bands use them don't take em off no matter the pain.
5. When they remove em make sure they clean your teeth and don't leave any glue behind.
6. When your doctor removes the wires every now and then tell him to let you floss to get any food you cannot get.
7. The day they remove your braces don't swallo or lick your teeth where the put the rings on no matter how clean you are food will be in there and that taste will haunt you.

That's all I can remember for now.

And if you meet yambs who else have braces pls don't go ham on the make out yes you will get stuck.
8. NEVER get clear or white rubber bands 

Current teeth game

How long y'all think it's gonna take?
Ya grill really aint jacked at all

my mom made me and my bro get them when we were in the 6th grade

Dentist said that we really didnt need them but that getting them couldnt hurt. My teeth looked kinda like yours 

You can leave em in as long as youre paying 
laugh.gif
 but i only had em for like 7 - 8 months i think

Last edited:
You don't need braces bruh, you just need to protect your enamel and floss. Braces aint gonna help and they won't safeguard a damn thing when your 45. If you that old and got teeth problems dentist is gonna start suggesting dentures and ****.

Also, all yall dudes who complimented that one guy's smile are now all officially gay or bi depending. Be sure to send in your new sexual orientation files with your tax reforms.

:lol:

Last edited:
You don't need braces bruh, you just need to protect your enamel and floss. Braces aint gonna help and they won't safeguard a damn thing when your 45. If you that old and got teeth problems dentist is gonna start suggesting dentures and ****.

Also, all yall dudes who complimented that one guy's smile are now all officially gay or bi depending. Be sure to send in your new sexual orientation files with your tax reforms.

:lol:
Already got them ready to mail out with the W2s b

Back
Top Bottom