ADVICE: Never go with OG to Gynecologist...Messed my whole day up.

derryj3 wrote:
Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by derryj3

Thats disgusting...I seen pictures of my little nephews birth.......omg, never never never again
how was Aunt's vagina looking?

you mean my sister? shes not my aunt.
either way, I was like 13 or something, it was
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
x infinity
Prolly the reason why I dont like black girls...

Really fam, that's how you feel
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by litlbibby

wut colorways are droppin?
laugh.gif

not sure yet...OG is wht and im black. Im a junior and if its a boy he will also have my dad's name. With all of that said I'm thinkin Mocha III's.See what I did there?

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

I clearly stated that I was curious, and wanted to make sure dude was legit. You know, to make sure he wasn't smiling or licking his lips or anything. My lady wanted me there, and now Im kinda salty. Never again.

did she get examined by a doctor, or some dude that works in footlocker part time? you know how many vagines an ob/gyn sees a day? they dont look at them likeone of us will, its standard procedure.

plus, i think you would get a better look at his face while standing next to her, not behind the man.

Originally Posted by WhIpwReCkEr

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

I clearly stated that I was curious, and wanted to make sure dude was legit. You know, to make sure he wasn't smiling or licking his lips or anything. My lady wanted me there, and now Im kinda salty. Never again.

did she get examined by a doctor, or some dude that works in footlocker part time? you know how many vagines an ob/gyn sees a day? they dont look at them like one of us will, its standard procedure.

plus, i think you would get a better look at his face while standing next to her, not behind the man.

I know but have you actually seen it happen to your girl? Its different. I dropped the ball, and I've learned. Still heated btw

Back
Top Bottom