Advice of Amsterdam Trip

Was just a good time. Was there with a few heads (weren't all there at the same time). It was kind of my "bachelor party".

Got an apartment on Wolvenstraat. Cool little street in a cool little area. Had our own kitchen so we hit a supermarket down the block. Got **** to make our own breakfast and roll out. Beer for the apt. etc.

Did a lot of walking. Drank a lot of beer. There's Heineken and Amstel on like every corner.

Hit a bunch of coffee shops. Walked red light a few times. No one got down though.

They did take me to a place called the Banana Bar, which was a trip. You pay for an hour in there. Drink free for the hour and there's a bunch of chicks on stage and you indulge in different experiences with them. I remember one girl had a perfect *** and she would let you rub it for like 2 minutes straight :lol:

Besides that, just walked around, enjoyed the city, hit a few museums/sites (not really my thing but did it anyway), drank, smoked, talked to a few chicks here and there and had a good time overall.

I think that's why someone said 2 weeks is too long. I was there for like 4 days and it was the perfect amount of time.

Thanks bro. Thats very helpful.
Is doing this solo and not on a contiki a bad thing? I dont like sharing rooms with strangers

I went back in March (St Patricks Day) 2010, we were in Ireland for about 8 days then stayed in Amsterdam for the last 3 days of the trip.

Rent a bike for sure, we had a group of 6 of us and this was one of the most fun things we did. Hit a coffee shop, get zooted, ride around, it was dope

Red Light District - truly amazing, i think it's about $65-$75 USD for 30 min of fun. No one in our group did it, but man, there were some of the most beautiful pros I have ever seen. They also had weird fetish like sections, I think we wandered into the BBW area somehow LOL

Heinekin and Jameson Whiskey factories were cool, nice to learn about the history and get some tastings at the end

We stayed at the Flying Pig as well, wasnt bad, relatively clean, all nice travelers as well. Not sure how it would be solo, again we had a group of 6 (3 guys and 3 girls)

I went back in March (St Patricks Day) 2010, we were in Ireland for about 8 days then stayed in Amsterdam for the last 3 days of the trip.

Rent a bike for sure, we had a group of 6 of us and this was one of the most fun things we did. Hit a coffee shop, get zooted, ride around, it was dope

Red Light District - truly amazing, i think it's about $65-$75 USD for 30 min of fun. No one in our group did it, but man, there were some of the most beautiful pros I have ever seen. They also had weird fetish like sections, I think we wandered into the BBW area somehow LOL

Heinekin and Jameson Whiskey factories were cool, nice to learn about the history and get some tastings at the end

We stayed at the Flying Pig as well, wasnt bad, relatively clean, all nice travelers as well. Not sure how it would be solo, again we had a group of 6 (3 guys and 3 girls)
Thanks dude, ill be hitting Jameson and Heinken, forgot about the whiskey one! Dope! Sounds like a great city. I should be able too meet other travellers there, seems like theres a lot in Amsterdam year round.
Im going too Ireland before hand and any sggestions welcome there too.

Thanks bro

Back from my trip. Jamesons was the best tour I went on. Amsterdam was sick. Found a coffeeshop called "Prx d'Ami" has 3 floors, top floor is decks out in beds with 3 x 3D TV"S as well. **** was mad fun. I wanna go back so bad.
Had a Haze cake 2 hours before my flight, smashed a huge beer at the airport and a henny and was chilled out as f. lol. The plane ride was awesome after that, 10 or so henny and pepsis on the flight for free and 4 movies later I was home (21hr flight felt like 5 hours)

Back from my trip. Jamesons was the best tour I went on. Amsterdam was sick. Found a coffeeshop called "Prx d'Ami" has 3 floors, top floor is decks out in beds with 3 x 3D TV"S as well. **** was mad fun. I wanna go back so bad.
Had a Haze cake 2 hours before my flight, smashed a huge beer at the airport and a henny and was chilled out as f. lol. The plane ride was awesome after that, 10 or so henny and pepsis on the flight for free and 4 movies later I was home (21hr flight felt like 5 hours)

Damn, sounds like a great time. Glad you had fun. I can't wait until the day I'm able to go to Amsterdam. It truly seems like an adult playground. It was so difficult being there for 2 hours, and just being stuck in the airport looking out the terminal windows.

Damn, sounds like a great time. Glad you had fun. I can't wait until the day I'm able to go to Amsterdam. It truly seems like an adult playground. It was so difficult being there for 2 hours, and just being stuck in the airport looking out the terminal windows.

Was amazing, was definatley a blur, hours lost. That would have torn me apart man. Smoking anywhere I wanted, drink anywhere I wanted, eat whatever i wanted, be a f'd up as I wanted. That's the life!

Its funny tho, no one talks too each other, like in London etc all the tourists ask questions like, where u from, u know where this is? etc. In the dam, everywhere just wonders blazed, me included, instead of asking for directions u get sidetracked and walk down a alley u see, and then do it again, eventually u end up back at ya hotel somehow lol

Back
Top Bottom