advice on canon dslr

What up NT.. Just needed some opinions.. Is $325 a good price for a mint condition 30D body?

What up NT.. Just needed some opinions.. Is $325 a good price for a mint condition 30D body?

Originally Posted by WITNESSS

I am all about new technology with digital cameras, so I would say no to this price. There is not only one but two cameras that have since replaced this model. Plus cameras are so good that even the entry level Canons are better then these older mid-range ones like the 30D. I would save your money even more and get a Canon T1i or T2i instead.

EDIT: After looking on Craigslist, that price is actually pretty good for the camera.

Originally Posted by WITNESSS

I am all about new technology with digital cameras, so I would say no to this price. There is not only one but two cameras that have since replaced this model. Plus cameras are so good that even the entry level Canons are better then these older mid-range ones like the 30D. I would save your money even more and get a Canon T1i or T2i instead.

EDIT: After looking on Craigslist, that price is actually pretty good for the camera.

Back
Top Bottom