African Descendants ✊🏿 Black People - Americas, Africa, Caribbean Culture Discussion

🤣🤣🤣 folk on twitter are so melodramatic…i don’t know much about the process of selecting sperm donors or ivf but seeing as both women are in their 40s—(i think the brat is actually almost 50!!!) so time is of the essence and there is supposedly a dearth of black men who are donators & if the one black dude among the 300 candidates that met their criteria was not attractive to them were they supposed to pick him out of black solidarity 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reminds me of that Living Single episode when Kyle went to the Sperm Bank :lol:

GEYO.gif

Reminds me of that Living Single episode when Kyle went to the Sperm Bank :lol:

GEYO.gif

gif is comedy 😂 but i don't remember this episode? the brat & her partner's situation should be a warning for women who want children (maybe especially black women who want black babies) through this process, even as complicated as the process of freezing eggs & selecting donors there are other complications that are unforseen...

🤣🤣🤣 folk on twitter are so melodramatic…i don’t know much about the process of selecting sperm donors or ivf but seeing as both women are in their 40s—(i think the brat is actually almost 50!!!) so time is of the essence and there is supposedly a dearth of black men who are donators & if the one black dude among the 300 candidates that met their criteria was not attractive to them were they supposed to pick him out of black solidarity 🤣🤣🤣
...wut?

well both women are well into geriatric pregnancy so the IVF process is kinda time sensitive for them but the tweet makes presupposition that the reason they choose a white man donor was on some self-hate/white supremacists tip...when according to the article there was only one black dude in their pool of potential candidates that met the criteria (which I would assume include metrics, like health, physical attributes, disease markers, maybe gene mutations) and that dude was an uggo to them...

gif is comedy 😂 but i don't remember this episode? the brat & her partner's situation should be a warning for women who want children (maybe especially black women who want black babies) through this process, even as complicated as the process of freezing eggs & selecting donors there are other complications that are unforseen...

Some of them really think like this. This was super accurate.
I feel like this goes without saying, but most people from Latin american countries don’t identify themselves with a single race because, well they aren’t. They are mixed race, and identify with their heritage more than their race. It’s not like here in the US where you’re forced to pick sides.

Back
Top Bottom