African migrants .. in israel

Not eem watching because it's too early to get angry at something, but I've been tempted for so long to post quotes from Einstein and holocaust survivors comparing zionists to Nazis, and stuff by Noam Chomsky.

Not eem watching because it's too early to get angry at something, but I've been tempted for so long to post quotes from Einstein and holocaust survivors comparing zionists to Nazis, and stuff by Noam Chomsky.

many Jews were literally complicit in the destruction of their people during the holocaust

Heard about this over a year ago and am not surprised its not getting the coverage it deserves. When the Zionists control the media, they control the message.

many Jews were literally complicit in the destruction of their people during the holocaust

Be careful, lest ye be called and labeled an anti-semite/Jew hater.

It's beyond disgusting what this Jewish "nation" has turned into. What's even more disgusting is the fact that this country, the United States of America, continually supports them even though there is damning evidence all about regarding Israelis hateful ways and tactics. We'd sooner call out China, North Korea, and Russia for their ant-humanitarian ways, but when it comes to Israel, we turn a blind eye. The hypocrisy is rife.

**In before wawaweewa, Rex, and NTs Jewish contingent with the usual vacuous and self serving arguments geared toward justifying crimes and abuses by the Jewish state.

Last edited:
Watched the entire video and unfortunately this is not shocking to me.  Be thankful guys that we live in the United States where despite the influence of religious lobbyists there is indeed a true separation between church and state.  Religion when mixed so intimately with the politics of a state results in the racism and isolationist tendencies that this video portrays.  We see this ethnocentricity throughout the middle east, not just Israel.  When you really study culture, religion, politics, and race, humans have been doing this since ancient times and unfortunately I don't think this will ever change despite our incredible advancements in science and technology.  

How many of these people in this video do you think have traveled and experienced other countries, religions, and cultures outside of Israel?  I would guess none have.  I would say the vast majority of this human behavior and racism in general is born from ignorance and narrow education.

I can't stress this enough guys, work hard to enable yourself to travel outside of the USA and experience the wonders of other countries and cultures.  It changes you as a person more than any book or diploma ever will.     

I grew up/raised Jewish, and I can say that Ashkenazi (Eastern European) Jews are one of the most racist people on the planet. They discriminate against Sephardic (Latin descent), Russian Jews, Yemenite Jews, Persian Jews, and African Jews. Zionism is such a disgusting nationalistic idea.

Yup.

I read this book after my Bar Mitzvah. Blew my mind, after being pumped full of the Zionist propaganda through my years of studying torah.

View media item 621974

Last edited:
And don't be fooled by this talk of preserving a Jewish identity and maintaining a Jewish state.

A good number of the Ethiopians that migrate to Israel are in fact practicing jews. However, owing to the color of their skin, and their "look", they are viewed as "other," irrespective of the fact that they are themselves Jews.

Also, some years back, I read a report that stated that over 60% of the Jewish population was secular. Think about that for a second.

One of the main arguments for the establishment of Jewish state, in Israel, is rooted in the belief that Israel was promised to Jews by God. Israel was a promised gift to Jews from God, and yet over 60% of Jews in the country are secular/don't believe in God.

Once again, think about that for a second.

:lol:...:smh:

like any country u have idiots who bring down the rest of the country and now form outsiders views you now generalize it to all of israel

like any country u have idiots who bring down the rest of the country and now form outsiders views you now generalize it to all of israel
i dunno if you saw da video, but if officials were talking in da United States that they spoke in Israel they would've been hell to pay.

doesn't look like a small minority at all, and there's a hour long video im bout to sink my teeth in on youtube....

And don't be fooled by this talk of preserving a Jewish identity and maintaining a Jewish state.

A good number of the Ethiopians that migrate to Israel are in fact practicing jews. However, owing to the color of their skin, and their "look", they are viewed as "other," irrespective of the fact that they are themselves Jews.

Also, some years back, I read a report that stated that over 60% of the Jewish population was secular. Think about that for a second.

One of the main arguments for the establishment of Jewish state, in Israel, is rooted in the belief that Israel was promised to Jews by God. Israel was a promised gift to Jews from God, and yet over 60% of Jews in the country are secular/don't believe in God.

:lol:...:smh:

Zionism itself is a secular movement. The people who organized the movement were admitted atheists, but they used the entitlement of "god promised the land of Israel" to push their agenda. Zionism is a huge reason for "Antisemitism". Indeed you are right in that a vast majority of the population is in fact secular. On top of it, the land where Israel is wasnt even the first choice, Argentina was.

Damn.  

Bruhs can't even catch a break in the birthplace of Jesus.  
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

laugh.gif
mean.gif

Zionism itself is a secular movement. The people who organized the movement were admitted atheists, but they used the entitlement of "god promised the land of Israel" to push their agenda. Zionism is a huge reason for "Antisemitism". Indeed you are right in that a vast majority of the population is in fact secular. On top of it, the land where Israel is wasnt even the first choice, Argentina was.
Argentina?! That seems like crazy talk....tell me more.

There wasnt any actual "drawn up" plans, but the Zionists saw an opportunity to pounce there considering of the heavy European influence in Argentina and very lenient immigration policy. Also, Uganda was a plan as well offered to the Zionist Congress by the British.

Disgusting ...

The same people that got discriminated and massacre doing the same to others ....

The so called chosen ones ....

Disgusting

Back
Top Bottom