After failed 1st dates or relationships, do any of you go back to her and ask why? Should I?

032309-obama-laughing-p1.jpg

Word, da hommie Ralph totally failed me that day. That whole fit was stretch from the post office B, had on a the red based gingham too, would normally say it be killing but I got the 2xl B instead of the regular 2xl so it was long and wide like a Dashika top. Thought I was still bout to go cop some butt, end of the date when the club closed she was standing like 6ft away from me with some of her girls and was like, "alright Derrick, you got my number hit me up," and head nodded me talking bout "I'm bout to go back in and hang out with my friends for a minute." I know they was laughing at the boy :lol: Couldn't even give a ***** another side hug or something, we been together like half a day and been to every place in the city!

Walked to the car all slow, sad, and lonely, then it started raining, just stood in the rain at the car looking at the door to the club for like 30 minutes before I even got in, went straight to the hotel got there like 245am. Didn't sleep, just laid there til like 11 and drove home then went and called myself trying to hoop. Missed every shot.

I think Im'ma text her a link to Brian McKnight- Anytime though. I remember when it was all good and she told me she like that song anyways.

Yooooooooooooo

I wasn't going to reply in this thread at first but when op said he was going to send her that Brian McKnight song...... I had to. Please don't send that to her bruh

I been getting the urge to do that with the last g I had that I just recently broke up with. I broke it off though but I was just acting like a b.. Don't want.her back just want to ask a few things but nah my pride won't let me.

Or would this be a loser thing to do? To even further add to the confusion, she hit me with a, "alright Derrick, well you got my number hit me up sometime," but I took it as totally disingenuous like when they tell you at a job interview *clap hands* alright, well we'll stay in touch and you know they won't. But maybe she did mean it. I mean, either way, she could've walked the boy out of the club at least after that long *** (6:30 to 2am) multi venue date but whatever. Maybe she was waiting by the phone for me to call in the days following but didn't hit me up because she thought the ball was in my court. I just want to know. It's been llke 8 months and I'm in another situation now so it's not important really, but I'd stlll like to know why she don't love me lol. Is this breaking some unwritten rule though?
So, are you looking to figure out why you're going wrong with girls in general? Or looking for places where you can improve?

Or are you just wondering why a specific girl wasn't into you?

Last edited:
Just wanted to jump in a say those boots are terrible, son.

**** was you thinking when you copped those. :lol:

I'm confused. She said to hit her up whenever... you never hit her up but you think she didn't like you? Can you explain more?

Did she officially say she wasn't interested? Or did you guys break up? Or did you never hit her up because you thought you failed?

N
Or would this be a loser thing to do? To even further add to the confusion, she hit me with a, "alright Derrick, well you got my number hit me up sometime," but I took it as totally disingenuous like when they tell you at a job interview *clap hands* alright, well we'll stay in touch and you know they won't. But maybe she did mean it. I mean, either way, she could've walked the boy out of the club at least after that long *** (6:30 to 2am) multi venue date but whatever. Maybe she was waiting by the phone for me to call in the days following but didn't hit me up because she thought the ball was in my court. I just want to know. It's been llke 8 months and I'm in another situation now so it's not important really, but I'd stlll like to know why she don't love me lol. Is this breaking some unwritten rule though?

So, are you looking to figure out why you're going wrong with girls in general? Or looking for places where you can improve?

Or are you just wondering why a specific girl wasn't into you?

Just wanted to know why she wasn't into me

And yes I think she was just too nice to tell me forget she exists at the end of the date so she head nodded me and siad hit me up, but again it didn't seem like she really meant it. Could have been a misread on my part but I doubt it

Last edited:
Let's be brutally honest here, it wasn't the boots, it was you. Go to a bar, get a little loose and swing for the fences. Get some practice man because it sounds like you may have had a lack of confidence. Ladies eat that stuff up

How much for the boots b? Freak those with some peanut butter khakis and da polo button up :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom