After season 1... does anyone else miss Lebron being on the Cavs??? (serious discussion)

I feel like well never see Bron play the same way he did on the Cavs. Also, the way the fans cheered for the guy... Heat fans will never compare.
Teaming up with Wade has destroyed his game and put chains on him offensively. 

No matter how many rings dude wins with Miami (if any)... as a fan of basketball, I personally wanted him to have stayed with Cleveland and try to win

RIP LBJ 23 

lebron-james-standing-nike-ad-wallpaper-1024x768.jpg

I feel like well never see Bron play the same way he did on the Cavs. Also, the way the fans cheered for the guy... Heat fans will never compare.
Teaming up with Wade has destroyed his game and put chains on him offensively. 

No matter how many rings dude wins with Miami (if any)... as a fan of basketball, I personally wanted him to have stayed with Cleveland and try to win

RIP LBJ 23 

lebron-james-standing-nike-ad-wallpaper-1024x768.jpg

Individually he was more fun to watch... But him matched up with Wade & Bosh is fun to watch from a team standpoint.

Individually he was more fun to watch... But him matched up with Wade & Bosh is fun to watch from a team standpoint.

Originally Posted by calibeebee

I'll play. I miss him being on the cavs, foreal. much more fun to watch

Agreed.

He's my favorite player in the league, and will be for a while, but after a year watching him in Miami I liked who he was, how he played, and what I thought he could do in Cleveland more.

Originally Posted by calibeebee

I'll play. I miss him being on the cavs, foreal. much more fun to watch

Agreed.

He's my favorite player in the league, and will be for a while, but after a year watching him in Miami I liked who he was, how he played, and what I thought he could do in Cleveland more.

Just everything about his time in Cleveland....

Their antics, the genuine energy... it was like a real "show". Real entertainment. I loved watching every Cleveland game.

When I watch Miami play it seems honestly drab. How did LeBron lose so much of his flare so quickly? It's crazy

Just everything about his time in Cleveland....

Their antics, the genuine energy... it was like a real "show". Real entertainment. I loved watching every Cleveland game.

When I watch Miami play it seems honestly drab. How did LeBron lose so much of his flare so quickly? It's crazy

Hell yeah I miss this dude on the Cavs...

What he did to leave that team really tarnished his image and I lost a ton of respect no matter the conditions of trying to win.

Dirk proved yesterday everything Lebron did was wrong.

Nothing wrong with this thread. I miss the heck out of old Lebron, it sucks seeing him take a backseat on a team. He's not built for it. He looks bored out there, even though I hated on him during the finals I really hope I can see that fire again next year.

Nothing wrong with this thread. I miss the heck out of old Lebron, it sucks seeing him take a backseat on a team. He's not built for it. He looks bored out there, even though I hated on him during the finals I really hope I can see that fire again next year.

Hell yeah I miss this dude on the Cavs...

What he did to leave that team really tarnished his image and I lost a ton of respect no matter the conditions of trying to win.

Dirk proved yesterday everything Lebron did was wrong.

as much as i don;t like him, when he was on cleveland, it was interesting to see that team develop into a contender, the whole kobe vs. lebron thing ..... going to miami almost feels like, i don;t even know how to explain it..... i guess it;s like watching a good movie, and then stopping it 3/4 of the way trhough to watch another movie that doesn;t seem as good.

Back
Top Bottom