After your run, drink cold beer in the shower!

Don't think I've had a shower beer since college, and it definitely wasn't after a run. The only thing I'll drink in the shower now is a protein shake after a workout when I'm in a hurry

Last time I had a beer in the shower was in the dorms during picnic day when everyone out of town comes and drinks all day. It was a Budweiser and I don't really drink that. Vividly remember that day for some reason

who knew there was an entire community of beer bathers...I feel it's a healthy experience for the spirit.

now all this talk about seedless grapes and leisurely smokes, manual stimulation and ****, that's beyond me...what y'all bring a chair in that mofo lol

who knew there was an entire community of beer bathers...I feel it's a healthy experience for the spirit.

now all this talk about seedless grapes and leisurely smokes, manual stimulation and ****, that's beyond me...what y'all bring a chair in that mofo lol

:lol: THIS. Ive smoked in the bathroom before but not INSIDE the shower...

That video is gold. Guy is the man

But after a run, I like to take cold showers, makes me feel better afterwards :nerd:

giphy.gif

Last weekend I was trying to pregame before my cousin picked me up but I needed to poop so I drank a 6 pack while pooping.

Used to drink shower beers all the time in college. Especially when getting ready before going out for the night

Yall dudes be with the extra :lol:

But for those of yall too lazy to run and experience this, a good sativa strain that'll kick ya chest back would be a good substitute.

Food taste A1 bombed

Last weekend I was trying to pregame before my cousin picked me up but I needed to poop so I drank a 6 pack while pooping.

:lol:

Having to poop while drinking at the house before you go out is the worst. I can't leave without showering again. :smh:

bruh...the shower not for all that. beers and weed and sandwiches when you're sposed to be washing your ***? thats why yall so musty

All y'all dudes hating are missing out. Beer and seedless grapes are my go to, but when I living with my Aunt and Uncle I used to flourish when they went on vaca, and I had the house to myself.

They had this huge two person shower with spot in the middle you could sit down, but water could still get on you. Since my aunt didn't want me bringing beer in the house on account of her trying to make my uncle live gluten free, I would have to resort to eating the flood they had in the house.

Catch my in the shower, in the dark, enjoying some dates, dried figs, or some organic blueberries. And washing it down with some left over white wine.

Sometimes I would put on NPR over the sound system, or just zone out to some old school Calypso :smokin

Last edited:
Last time I had a beer in the shower was in the dorms during picnic day when everyone out of town comes and drinks all day. It was a Budweiser and I don't really drink that. Vividly remember that day for some reason

UC Davis?

Back
Top Bottom