AGAIN? - Baltimore Man Dies From Injuries During Arrest

Get these ***** off my tv
She basically called that whole part of bmore
People in it thugs
But how come they don't call these bad cops thugs

A curfew ? ... :lol: yea right , ****** still gon be out chea ...the middle schoolers don't even follow their curfew round here

@stopbeingfamous: Nobody in history, has ever gotten their freedom by appealing to the moral sense of the people who are oppressing them. - Assata Shakur

America had a damn war with the british for their freedom.. miss me with that. 
laugh.gif

These bmore elected officials is why black people gotta stop blinding voting in folks cause they're black.

These bmore elected officials is why black people gotta stop blinding voting in folks cause they're black.
But its the same politicians who get elected by campaigning that their out to help fix the rooted problems in america that hold us back. But once they get in office. man is it a different story 
mean.gif

I can't judge these people out there looting. My life, my upbringing, my experiences don't allow me to do that. While I do agree that rioting and looting isn't the best course of action, what can you really expect from a society that has been oppressed and conditioned to where we are now? Furthermore, the so-called black leaders of today ain't ****. And rightfully so, their voices fall flat.

The movement needs to be militant AND economic.

Mayor is speaking.

Updates: http://www.reddit.com/live/ut948b9s23la

Week long curfew in effect starting tomorrow at 10pm.
Curfew? They out here rioting you think ****** gonna give a **** about a curfew at this point?
roll.gif

How about going to the root of this riot? The lack of transparency from the police department on the circumstances that led to the death.

Give these people what they've been asking for. A damn reason. Make it at least look like you give a damn
mean.gif

America had a damn war with the british for their freedom.. miss me with that. :lol:

Boston Tea Riots.

City leaders coppin out. That one younger dude was talking some real but he was coppin out too.

It's almost dark :smh:

Last edited:
I'm sayin
They wanna look like us
With the tanning and lip i pants and but implants
Want and steal our music
They have no culture of their own
And try and steal and profit off ours
Damn leeches

:lol: You do realize you're referring to about 10% of the people you think you're referring to, right?

Last edited:
Ya'll kill me. Nobody's looking down on anybody or judging for that matter. All that is being asked is what is going to come out of all this? Terrorizing they're own people and community is what they're doing and you tell me what thats going to do. Take the fight to the cops then if violence is the answer. 

Back
Top Bottom