AGAIN? - Baltimore Man Dies From Injuries During Arrest

Was at the O's game Saturday.  Keeping in mind a lot of the footage was within easy walking distance from Camden Yards, the city seemed fairly normal for the most part.  I'm not condoning the small percentage of violence but from what I saw it was fairly peaceful and 'organized' (for lack of better word) from both sides.  They held the general public up a bit from leaving the game after, but I think that was more or less a safety measure.  Literally releasing thousands of fans from a stadium into what was going down, I don;t know, I had no proem with that part from a logistic stance.  Just made it clear that what we are seeing on TV is not really the way the majority of the city was reacting.  Shrugs

But you know they're only going to show this

When people riot in other countries for injustices the American media praises them for being brave and courageous. When black people do the same to combat this system of white supremacy all of a sudden we're animals and every other word these WS like to use.

Off topic but God bless that brother Eric Sheppard

But you know they're only going to show this
Yea, I'm aware of how it goes.  It just proved to me, from a personal perspective, what we already know about the media.  I was in and out of the city all day with no issues.  Turned on the TV this morning and was like 
tired.gif

That's my point, just attack the police. Even if the businesses are insured whoever owns that business will still lose revenue. I get people are angry, but the anger in the videos I've seen seems misguided. They are treating this like an excuse to fight, like being at a club at 3am in the morning. This generation of protestors don't really stick their neck out there for their cause, it's easy to ransack your local pizza shop, put your well being on the line if you really care about the cause, attack the police.

The realest dude in those videos is the guy who smashed a garbage can through the police car.
I agree with the last sentence, as for the rest of it...you are giving too much credibility to the protesters who do make the news and the images you see (for all the wrong reasons).  Most the folks looting and terrorizing random people and businesses could care less about the actual 'cause.'  They just looking for a reason to wild out publicly and have an 'excuse.'  That's the sad reality of most of the stuff the media shows.  Dudes never did a thing for their community but as soon as it's time to throw down 'for a cause' they show up and show their ignorance.  Like I said earlier (which is the only reason I posted) the city was pretty much business as usual, and most the protesting downtown was respectful.  Focusing on the 1% of idiots out there adds no value to the overall convo imo. 

Last edited:
Yea, I'm aware of how it goes.  It just proved to me, from a personal perspective, what we already know about the media.  I was in and out of the city all day with no issues.  Turned on the TV this morning and was like |I  
cold blooded...

And I'm over here looking at a frickig war zone let the news tell it.

Smh

crips and bloods joining forces to protest the killing of Freddie Gray? Cool, but at the same time, these gangs are part of the reason why the cops terrorize black neighbourhoods b. Why can't they just drop their guns and be cool. It's so damn lame how these "gang bangers" team up when the cops kill unarm black men, but one bad look to another dude you don't know and you got smoked just like that.

shoutout to the NOI for being out there in the streets, them dudes should be teaching those crips and bloods what time it is. 
Ish reminds of Game when he was out protesting while he was knocking out 40 Glocc and posting that ish on WSHH, and for the Gram smh
mean.gif

cold blooded...

And I'm over here looking at a frickig war zone let the news tell it.

Smh
That was the crazy part to me.  A little more congestion, more security (at the game), and a bigger police presence.  But trust me, there wasn't a war zone.  Nobody rioting or protesting or whatever they want to call it was stopping anyone from going bar hopping after the game, catching a ferry across the harbor, getting to their cars, etc. etc.  I moved around the way I would have moved around any other weekend.  I was pretty shocked when I turned on the TV this morning and was checking social media etc.  I'm well aware of how these things are spun, but seeing it 1st hand had me like 
eek.gif
sick.gif

**** didn't get ugly until them drunk sws started antagonizing protestors. They get their ***** whooped and then they wanted to play victim.

It is what it is

It wasn't as crazy as the media n certain ppl made it seem in the city last night ...they just gon hype it up for some deflection n to turn more ppl against us

crips and bloods joining forces to protest the killing of Freddie Gray? Cool, but at the same time, these gangs are part of the reason why the cops terrorize black neighbourhoods b. Why can't they just drop their guns and be cool. It's so damn lame how these "gang bangers" team up when the cops kill unarm black men, but one bad look to another dude you don't know and you got smoked just like that.

shoutout to the NOI for being out there in the streets, them dudes should be teaching those crips and bloods what time it is. 
Ish reminds of Game when he was out protesting while he was knocking out 40 Glocc and posting that ish on WSHH, and for the Gram smh
mean.gif
Been asking the same question. Keep the guns, just stop pointing them back at those that look like themselves.

Last edited:
These save a *** *** black people need to stop caping these sws.

Crispus Attucks *** ******

That's that slave mentality

Meanwhile, you have NO idea what you are talking about.  You want to watch the news from the porch, then when you have a 'platform' you want to tell your stories of being in the field.  

I've done more then you would ever do. I don't even know your race but know who you're talking to. Ain't no ***** in my blood and I've checked WS verbally and physically in my lifetime.

When you get called a ****** at 6 years old you learn to let them balls drop immediately to deal with these devils

I've done more then you would ever do. I don't even know your race but know who you're talking to. Ain't no ***** in my blood and I've checked WS verbally and physically in my lifetime.

When you get called a ****** at 6 years old you learn to let them balls drop immediately to deal with these devils
Your personal ****** situation can't be applied to everything you see on TV bud.  You're in this thread talking about Boston Bruins games, club nights, and drunk SWS...none of which had anything to do with what went down yesterday in Baltimore.  Know who I'm talking to? You've 'checked' an online message board before? Congrats?  You sound like 1% they the media wants to portrait...

You're just making **** up now...****

"I can't comprehend so I'll just start pulling assumptions out my ***"

Last edited:
I start speaking that "**** sws" talk and *****/sws start getting nervous. It's only a message board so imagine how nervous your ****/sws counterparts are when I speak this **** socially.

Again, God bless that brother Eric Sheppard

Last edited:
Where is your disgust when sports fans riot every damn year?
I know you cape the white man you want to be so bad but I need answers
**** didn't get ugly until them drunk sws started antagonizing protestors. They get their ***** whooped and then they wanted to play victim.
It is what it is
When people riot in other countries for injustices the American media praises them for being brave and courageous. When black people do the same to combat this system of white supremacy all of a sudden we're animals and every other word these WS like to use.
Off topic but God bless that brother Eric Sheppard
You're just making **** up now...****
"I can't comprehend so I'll just start pulling assumptions out my ***" << The NT way
Dog are you high? I was in Baltimore yesterday...WTF are you even saying...different news sources 
laugh.gif

Plenty of pictures floating around of some instigating white folks getting dropped :lol:

Aight Tom?

Your personal ****** situation can't be applied to everything you see on TV bud.  You're in this thread talking about Boston Bruins games, club nights, and drunk SWS...none of which had anything to do with what went down yesterday in Baltimore.  Know who I'm talking to? You've 'checked' an online message board before? Congrats?  You sound like 1% they the media wants to portrait...
I kind of see where he's coming from with the comparisons...

They're trying to portray it like a war zone out there...

Meanwhile, other stuff that's would fit the use definition is excused, justified, and somewhat applauded...

If it's not swept under the rug...

View media item 1509373
These the people yall cape....exactly why I chuckle when my post rustle your feelings :lol:

edit: I know there's foul language mods....just showing the type of **** that's spewed out here

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom