AGAIN? - Baltimore Man Dies From Injuries During Arrest

Not having probable cause and directly going against General Orders is going to stick on all those cops. They are going down on that if anything alone.

Looking forward to hearing Tariq's interview.

how so?

Not about to get into a debate... Just wondering why you feel that way
word. personal experiences ive seen with him and people i know were real lame. dude is real petty and often preaches something but does another. in short, i know hes done some h** a** s*** to people i know, stuff he preaches against. not only that, but most of what he says...is common sense. i see him in the same category as people who post "deep" quotes on social media. sounds nice, but the fake deepness bothers me. 

no pressure with him. just dont see how people are so enamored with him.

word. personal experiences ive seen with him and people i know were real lame. dude is real petty and often preaches something but does another. in short, i know hes done some h** a** s*** to people i know, stuff he preaches against. not only that, but most of what he says...is common sense. i see him in the same category as people who post "deep" quotes on social media. sounds nice, but the fake deepness bothers me. 

no pressure with him. just dont see how people are so enamored with him.
was this stuff you talk about recently?

And I always try to say that if it was so common, people wouldn't be listening...

What's common to one person may be foreign to another.

You know how many dudes putting yambs on the pedal stool? Hell society tells black men not to value themselves so I can understand how young black fella might not see it as common sense.

I've never felt he cane across as trying to vr deeper than anyone... Just speaking from perspective.

Some of the stuff, I :rolleyes at... But the overall message, I can vibe with.

was this stuff you talk about recently?

And I always try to say that if it was so common, people wouldn't be listening...

What's common to one person may be foreign to another.

You know how many dudes putting yambs on the pedal stool? Hell society tells black men not to value themselves so I can understand how young black fella might not see it as common sense.

I've never felt he cane across as trying to vr deeper than anyone... Just speaking from perspective.

Some of the stuff, I
eyes.gif
at... But the overall message, I can vibe with.
word to all of that. and nah probably 3 years ago now. he DOES have the correct message overall.. but still aint nothing new. may be new to some i guess. and dudes put yambs on the pedal stool (
laugh.gif
) because they lame anyways. but yea, i just cant rock with him seeing how he moves in business ventures and tried to get in the way of some other brothers' money. i dont rock with that AT ALL.

Mayor trying to save face :lol:

what is she saying now?

seems like she is losing on both sides because since jump whites and conservatives have been on her lying saying she wanted protesters to destroy the city and that she was soft and had poor leaderships skills

then you have blacks upset with her cuz she called the people committing criminal acts thugs.

I know I'm a bit of a conspiracy theorist, but I can't help but feel like this is a "send the house slave to pacify the field slaves" type of situation. As we saw with Rekia Boyd in Chicago , charges mean nothing if they half-*** the case. I can't see someone coming from a family full of cops putting her all into prosecuting 6 cops.

For the sake of the city and Gray's family/friends I hope for the best, but to say I'm skeptical would be an understatement.
Great post.

I am a conspiracy theorist by the way.

How long between charges, pre trial stuff, arraignments etc... Can the city let this last at least 9 months to see if people "move" on to other stuff?

Charges are nice. But we've been down this road before

Conflicts of interest......
laugh.gif

The only interest of the public is how to teach the police to remember the law verbatim. Philly police I believe you don't need to have a degree. Not sure if that's the case for every city but let's change that. 

She should write them back on official letter head saying this:

-No-

Sincerely,

Ms. Mosby

That actually made me chuckle... I was thinking the same thing as I finished reading the letter & scrolled down & saw your post.

What will be interesting to see is the disciplinary history/records each of these officers have. If some of them indeed have extensive histories as I've seen posted previously, then we could be talking about people further up the chain getting caught up.

Back
Top Bottom