AGAIN? - Baltimore Man Dies From Injuries During Arrest

Go read some of the excuses above!
That is the problem in black society today!
Its either an anti black excuse or its a 'too much pride thing"

Look at our youth....

Military???? SMH ***** please I'm not fighting no white mans war. Aint cuttin my dreads anyway and I'm getting MOB tatted between my eyes like Lil Weezy.

McDonalds??? SMH ***** please I'm not flippin no burgers..I'm not cut out for no 9-5 anyway. I hustle bra......

Enough said!
If you haven't heard these before than you def aint from where Im from!

So you say it's black people's fault due to the position they're on and theirs only?

Ok... When was the last time that you feel black people were truly at a disadvantage in this country?

I'm curious, Famb.

#ConservativeBlackGuy
Far from it fool!
I understand pro black but I can't do the ignorance that comes with you type.

Take care and good luck!

Child please...while I mentor people whenever possible and try to help communities you go around pointing fingers. You'll talk down on your own people but slurp a white man...now you tell me who's ignorant?

Why do you assume that it is the same people, all the time?
Go read some of the excuses above!
That is the problem in black society today!
Its either an anti black excuse or its a 'too much pride thing"

Look at our youth....

Military???? SMH ***** please I'm not fighting no white mans war. Aint cuttin my dreads anyway and I'm getting MOB tatted between my eyes like Lil Weezy.

McDonalds??? SMH ***** please I'm not flippin no burgers..I'm not cut out for no 9-5 anyway. I hustle bra......

Enough said!
If you haven't heard these before than you def aint from where Im from!

White millennials complain about their relatively limited options, and how they don't have the same opportunities as Baby Boomers had.

But when the black community have the very same objections regarding their opportunities in comparisons to the white community.

It is somehow an issue?

White millennials complain about their relatively limited options, and how they don't have the same opportunities as Baby Boomers had.

But when the black community have the very same objections regarding their opportunities in comparisons to the white community.

It is somehow an issue?
Its only an issue if you let it be!

That's all I was getting at!

Then again I'm not the one to sit and complain, when I see black immigrants come to the US and make something out of absolutely nothing that gives me even more inspiration to achieve for higher.

This black skin can only hold me back so far, with a strong mind and fighting spirit!

This my last Uncle Tom/Jesse Peterson/conservative traitor black man post here I promise fellas!

Peace!

Last edited:

Then again I'm not the one to sit and complain, when I see black immigrants come to the US and make something out of absolutely nothing that gives me even more inspiration to achieve for higher.

This black skin can only hold me back so far, with a strong mind and fighting spirit!

This my last Uncle Tom/Jesse Peterson/conservative traitor black man post here I promise fellas!

Peace!

It is somehow an issue?

Then again I'm not the one to sit and complain, when I see black immigrants come to the US and make it that gives me even more inspiration to achieve for higher.

Peace!

Brah I'm an immigrant from the West Indies. And I'm telling your their is major flaw in your reasoning

The part of the story you're missing is that the people self select to migrate to the United States, some of the most motivated ones are ones who come to the United States. It is like German engineering, there are plenty of crappy German products, the ting is they never make it to America shores. Immigrants work sorta the same way

Not all black West Indians are highly motivated, not all Africans too. And definitely very few people get a chance to leave their homeland where they have limited opportunities. So when you have such a opportunity to leave like coming to the United States you seize it. Another thing, coming from a homogeneous culture, education is a large factor of you life outcomes. Those views become cultural, so in the West Indies and African everyone believe that education and studying will get you ahead, because it does in their countries. Plus the workload is more advanced in many places so your in the mode of bustin your tail to get ahead.

In American it is different. African Americans in general have access to ****tier schools compared to whites, and they only recently had universal access to some of the resources whites have had access to for over decades. Like public universities. Stuff like that leads to having different attitudes about things

But there are a ton of motivated young black people out there that want to claw there selves outta the hole but society has routinely failed them.

Either handicapped the family from acquiring wealth for decades, they took his dad away from him for some BS, his schools is crap, he is being funneled into special education classes, he is harassed by police routinely, it takes him longer to find work, they don't send into the world with any life skills at 18, surely don't prepare him for college, they ruin his like for a non violent drug crime, and after having to deal with all/some/one of those instances of oppression, we turn to that young black person and say..........Pull yourself up by your bootstraps :smh:

You don't see who the two groups are different?

Last edited:
Ya'll let this man come in here with his **** boy agenda and completely evaporate the fact that Fox News said they saw a cop shoot someone & then after the police said something the story changed.

All the people on the ground saying a shooting went on, we have a photo of an officer pointing a gun at the same man & yet he's ***** *** is talking about unemployment.

Lets get back to discussing how the media and cops are working together to create yet another skewed narrative.

Let's not just **** on a dude even if you think he's trolling.

Tear them up with knowledge and logic...

The media and the cops are NOT working together, the media is playing on both sides of this story for monetary gain. The cops think they are being demonized, black men think they are being demonized. Depending on the station you watch, there may be more of one side than the other, but to say this is a one sided depiction is erroneous. The media is flaming a war between blacks and the police and the ratings are off the charts.

There have been times where there are more media in the streets than actual protestors or police. They WANT drama for ratings. But they refuse to show anything that's peaceful or productive on either side.

Let's not just **** on a dude even if you think he's trolling.

Tear them up with knowledge and logic...

I've been on NT in these discussions for the past two years arguing the same points, these cats don't come into the thread to seek knowledge or understanding they come to start senseless arguments & distract from the point.

Also MAINSTREAM media is almost exclusively paainting a picture of rioting and ignorance. In this instance a reporter from Fox news straight up said they saw a cop shoot the man, yet somehow 10-15 minutes later there's all sorts of conflicting results.

Also by benefit of doubt for the cops is Gone ALL THE WAY GONE.

After being to several protest in NYC and watching innocent non violent protestors beat up and dragged, women being jumped by cops, Old Men dragged down the street, women dragged by their hair in front of children.

Hell being in a ****** police van being arrested for trying to cross the street that POLICE BLOCKED OFF, & having to sit while a white cop tlls me that police violence is a rarity and quote "doesn't happen that often" or dealing with a Latino cop who Couldn't wait to tell me how hard his immigrant parents had it, then in the very next sentence takes the stance that most immigrants are commiting crimes or not doing things legal enough for immigration policy to ease up.

Reasoning with fools isn't productive and quite frankly no amount of facts are gonna change their opinion. These people have one mindset and rfuse to see how officers are wrong in their actions. The **** boy who dragged the woman by her hair to arrest her was in the van with us and kept quiet the entire ride, couldn't even look that woman in her face. **** the police force they get no sympathy from me.

The problem I have is why aren't all these people at work on thier grind?????
How is it they have so much free time to be in the streets this much...I mean these
are grown adults I see hanging out like they don't have anything better to do.

Who here has that kind of time to sit in the streets yelling and start arguments with police???
I sure as hell don't!

That is a problem!

I actually feel bad for you in a Superb kind of way. Bless your heart.

I'm black, I've worked hard too and I have a great job. I've also traveled the united states and I've seen how backwards a lot of places are, for example:

Watching the movie crash in California somber and quiet diverse crowd, watching the movie in Indiana mostly caucasian crowd and people were laughing.

Another example:

My dad is from Indiana went to school has an MBA, went back to Indiana only job he was officially offered was as a postman, moved back to California, got his CPA and J.D now owns his own firm.

Another example:

Hungry go to eat in California seated look around diversity, went to eat in Huntsville, Alabama seated look around all black folks, look in another section all white folks....this is in this decade.

The problems are deeply seeded, and in most instances are inescapable no matter how hard you grind.

Well said. I think a lot of us California/New York types have diversity goggles on. We all had it tough, had problems growing up, but for the most part got that grindin would get you to stability because we see people of all backgrounds and color able to integrate and succeed in all walks of life.

I lived in Atlanta for 9 months and it was eye opening how different that is. That is a different world. Never seen or felt such segregation between different races. It was a shock to me and hard to adjust to. People had friends from other races but the deep seeded loyalty to one's race was palpable top to bottom.

Unemployment?????

Who's problem is that???

Go ahead Ill wait on your excuses about "the man" keeping us blacks unemployed...

Waiting......
View media item 1511018

This dude claim he's from the heart of DC but can't see the problem of the inner city and the problem of why there is a struggle? Stop it with the lying and foolish

Last edited:
Baltimore Police Admit camera presence during interaction with young man prevented arrest. :smh:

"He would have been going to jail if it wasn't for this guy with the camera, who is probably going to put us on Youtube saying we illegally detained a black man."

Last edited:
Baltimore Police Admit camera presence during interaction with young man prevented arrest. :smh:

"He would have been going to jail if it wasn't for this guy with the camera, who is probably going to put us on Youtube saying we illegally detained a black man."

They arrested him because he was shooting dice or because he was cutting grass and they found dice on him?

Last edited:
damn...those guys need to follow the police around all day...mom was right though...that one cop was bound and determined to take him to jail...

They arrested him because he was shooting dice or because he was cutting grass and they found dice on him?

Don't know why they attempted to arrest him. That cop admitted that the camera stopped him from being arrested

So they didn't do their job to avoid controversy?

The cop knew they were arresting him for a BS reason. If he really did something he would have been arrested instead of just getting a civil citation.

"Its only because we're part of the deployment team and at any moment they could send us downtown.

And the lieutenant didn't want us to get into anything like this unless you had to, somebody's gotta gun, somebody's doing bla bla."

Great news!!!!

Btw, that attorney and her husband are a straight power couple. I need me a wife like that.

word, wouldn't be surprised if he makes a run at the mayor's office in 2016
damn...those guys need to follow the police around all day...mom was right though...that one cop was bound and determined to take him to jail...

The Black Panther's actually did exactly that in parts of Oakland when they were first founded. They would follow cops around and whenever they were arresting a black person they'd be there to document it.

Back
Top Bottom