AGAIN? - Baltimore Man Dies From Injuries During Arrest

If you were non-white you were treated like ish too.

hist6.jpg

02no-dogs.jpg

sign.jpg

512660142_tp.jpg

The signs labeled "Colored" weren't just meant for Black people.

Asians, Natives, Mexicans, anyone considered non-white were treated the same as Black people back then.

They weren't allowed to use bathrooms, eat at restaurants, drink from "white" fountains, etc.

That's why BWS in Tulsa flourished, all those non-white people were spending their money because they were treated like actual human beings.

Even Italians were being lynched in the south when they first got here but the Italian government wasn't having it.

The US government apologized and paid those lynched people's families aka reparations.

This is why I don't understand how any minority can tap dance. White folks don't give a damn about you. Misguided fools!

If being a criminal doesn't equal death then why are media outlets and dudes in threads like these always quick to expose a victims past? He was no saint lol, neither was johnny who shot up the middle school but let's just say he's "mentally ill".
eyes.gif
 Black victims will always be painted as the suspect who played a hand in his own death due to their history with the law. No matter how large or small. Why bring up criminal history at all?  It's all assumptions at this point, we have little to no information on what happened, but you @MR HIGHNESS  are really trying to justify his past for his death. Don't ever be a cop, because you'll be making the same faulty mistakes they do; target, assume, and kill. 

Baltimore PD will use the same BS fabricated story, watch. "Reached for my gun, told grey to back off, Issued warning, followed protocol, he ran". And people eat it up too. 

47cac6a1d12035c0b63f37ffaa7572e55f4e5f5e4f710abce37eaec02b9feae5.jpg

You wrote all of that to justify your bigotry[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
This is why it's imperative to look at the people in your real life and who you let in your circle.
Do you even get what the civil rights movement was about?
My ancestors were not only fighting for themselves but everybody else.
To be seen as human and given just do for the work they put into making this country flourish. It's just insane how the powers that be got people's minds fried out here.
I'll never understand why black people are viewed so bad on this site.
This dude tried to equate someone smelling like Curry(which was real slick) to being killed in the street. Don't try to bs people man.
On one hand you say it's all love and peace and we are one but then back door with this mess[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]
Your bigotry permeates from your computer scene just like old boy illum whatever his name is.
Also to the usual suspects before you write your corny post, learn the difference between prejudice, bigotry and racism. If you want a clear dialogue about race relations in this country, stop being condescending and listen. We can agree to disagree as long as your points make sense instead of the vile,sneaky, tongue in cheek statements you think people can't comprehend.
No more rebuttals from me, can't start my day off like this[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️

there is no help for dude...just another on the block list...

i'm pretty sure Mosby shut down the "switchblade" accusation as well...so you can stop using that as an excuse....

the FOP just released this statement...

View media item 1555210

they are killing it with the propaganda...

Last edited:
If you were non-white you were treated like ish too.

hist6.jpg

02no-dogs.jpg

sign.jpg

512660142_tp.jpg

The signs labeled "Colored" weren't just meant for Black people.

Asians, Natives, Mexicans, anyone considered non-white were treated the same as Black people back then.

They weren't allowed to use bathrooms, eat at restaurants, drink from "white" fountains, etc.

That's why BWS in Tulsa flourished, all those non-white people were spending their money because they were treated like actual human beings.

Even Italians were being lynched in the south when they first got here but the Italian government wasn't having it.

The US government apologized and paid those lynched people's families aka reparations.

This is why I don't understand how any minority can tap dance. White folks don't give a damn about you. Misguided fools!
AEA18 AEA18

tumblr_ml7m543QQX1roacqlo1_500.gif

Completely agree with these two statements, see a lot of men of color selling their soul and abadoning their own culture. Just so they can get a pat on the back from a white folk and look down on they own.

And on the topic of lynching in america, article about Mexican/Mexican Americans being the second most lynched group behind African Americans in the us. I don't remember reading this in my Texas history books. Of course not we all know history is written by the Victor's..

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/02/20/opinion/when-americans-lynched-mexicans.html?referrer=&_r=0

You wrote all of that to justify your bigotry[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
This is why it's imperative to look at the people in your real life and who you let in your circle.
Do you even get what the civil rights movement was about?
My ancestors were not only fighting for themselves but everybody else.
To be seen as human and given just do for the work they put into making this country flourish. It's just insane how the powers that be got people's minds fried out here.
I'll never understand why black people are viewed so bad on this site.
This dude tried to equate someone smelling like Curry(which was real slick) to being killed in the street. Don't try to bs people man.
On one hand you say it's all love and peace and we are one but then back door with this mess[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]
Your bigotry permeates from your computer scene just like old boy illum whatever his name is.
Also to the usual suspects before you write your corny post, learn the difference between prejudice, bigotry and racism. If you want a clear dialogue about race relations in this country, stop being condescending and listen. We can agree to disagree as long as your points make sense instead of the vile,sneaky, tongue in cheek statements you think people can't comprehend.
No more rebuttals from me, can't start my day off like this[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️
Oh please...the main theme of this thread and all the other threads like it on this site all have a common theme.   Cops (whether they're white or black) are racist and pick on black people and abuse their authority for absolutely no reason.  The good cops in this country, which far outnumber the bad ones, are to blame just the same because they don't do anything to stop the bad ones.  

People get upset that generalizations are made about all black people based on the actions of a few (e.g. rioting in Ferguson and Baltimore) yet the very same people will make the same broad generalizations about the police.  Don't you think that's a bit hypocritical? 

You want to talk about being condescending and listening?  Why don't you go through this thread and all the others like it and show me where anyone has even attempted to take into consideration an opposing opinion without resorting to calling them a SWS.  I get it, racism still exists today, and there are instances of bad cops abusing their authority.  However, once you start painting all cops with the same broad brush, what do you think is going to happen?  With all the recent #blacklivesmatter protests, there's been a growing disrespect for cops in general.  I've seen it firsthand here in NYC during the protests following the Eric Garner incident.  People spitting in the faces of cops who were simply out there trying to do their job and maintain order in the city.  

All those protests about cops, yet where's the outrage and protests over the sudden surge of violent crime?  
[h1]Baltimore boy, 8, fatally shot in head as city’s bloody month of May reaches 38 murders  [/h1]
BY SASHA GOLDSTEIN 

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Thursday, May 28, 2015, 1:34 PM

The bloodshed continues in Baltimore as bodies continue to drop.

The age of the victims, too, continues to drop. The latest homicides, the 37th and 38th in the month of May, include an 8-year-old boy, cops said Thursday morning.

The child was found shot in the head around 8:20 a.m. in the 100 block of Upmanor Road, beside a 31-year-old woman, who had also been fatally shot in the head.

The murders bled into this week after police announced a particularly gruesome Memorial Day Weekend, when 28 people were shot, including nine fatally.

May has been the beleaguered city’s bloodiest month since 1999, when 36 were killed in November of that year. A total of 111 people have been killed in Baltimore this year.

Police announced two other Wednesday night shootings, including one that left a 27-year-old man in critical condition after he was found shot in the head just before 11 p.m., according to the Baltimore Sun.  

The outburst of violence this year has increased in the six weeks since the April 19 death of Freddie Gray after he suffered severe spinal injuries while in police custody.

Riots and protests convulsed the city for days after the 25-year-old man’s funeral, and continued into May, a particularly bloody month.

The violence comes as police have made less arrests this year, especially in the weeks since Gray’s death.

"I’m afraid to go outside,” West Baltimore resident Antoinette Perrine told the Associated Press. “It’s so bad, people are afraid to let their kids outside. People wake up with shots through their windows. Police used to sit on every corner, on the top of the block. These days? They’re nowhere.”

On May 1, Baltimore City State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby announced charges, including murder, against six different Baltimore officers involved with the arrest and transportation of Gray the day he was injured.

All those protests about cops, yet where's the outrage and protests over the sudden surge of violent crime?  
There have been plenty of marches, summits, and organizations in EVERY MAJOR URBAN CITY that deal with black on black violence...

you just pulled the typical fox news deflection tactic without doing any real research on the answer to your own question...

There have been plenty of marches, summits, and organizations in EVERY MAJOR URBAN CITY that deal with black on black violence...

you just pulled the typical fox news deflection tactic without doing any real research on the answer to your own question...

there is no help for dude...just another on the block list...

i'm pretty sure Mosby shut down the "switchblade" accusation as well...so you can stop using that as an excuse....

the FOP just released this statement...

View media item 1555210

they are killing it with the propaganda...
Good they should be afraid of going to jail Mayans they'll do their job correctly now. It's similiar to having a supervisor standing over your shoulder, you're not gonna **** up with the supervisor watching you. Cops should be held accountable for their actions and know that if they abuse their power they will be punished criminally. I love Ms. mossy it must hurt the,nth at a black women shut their nonsense down lol. They need to have the trial and bmore and select an all Black jury.

Oh please...the main theme of this thread and all the other threads like it on this site all have a common theme.   Cops (whether they're white or black) are racist and pick on black people and abuse their authority for absolutely no reason.  The good cops in this country, which far outnumber the bad ones, are to blame just the same because they don't do anything to stop the bad ones.  

People get upset that generalizations are made about all black people based on the actions of a few (e.g. rioting in Ferguson and Baltimore) yet the very same people will make the same broad generalizations about the police.  Don't you think that's a bit hypocritical? 

You want to talk about being condescending and listening?  Why don't you go through this thread and all the others like it and show me where anyone has even attempted to take into consideration an opposing opinion without resorting to calling them a SWS.  I get it, racism still exists today, and there are instances of bad cops abusing their authority.  However, once you start painting all cops with the same broad brush, what do you think is going to happen?  With all the recent #blacklivesmatter protests, there's been a growing disrespect for cops in general.  I've seen it firsthand here in NYC during the protests following the Eric Garner incident.  People spitting in the faces of cops who were simply out there trying to do their job and maintain order in the city.  

[h1]Baltimore boy, 8, fatally shot in head as city’s bloody month of May reaches 38 murders  [/h1]

BY SASHA GOLDSTEIN 

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Thursday, May 28, 2015, 1:34 PM

The bloodshed continues in Baltimore as bodies continue to drop.

The age of the victims, too, continues to drop. The latest homicides, the 37th and 38th in the month of May, include an 8-year-old boy, cops said Thursday morning.

The child was found shot in the head around 8:20 a.m. in the 100 block of Upmanor Road, beside a 31-year-old woman, who had also been fatally shot in the head.

The murders bled into this week after police announced a particularly gruesome Memorial Day Weekend, when 28 people were shot, including nine fatally.

May has been the beleaguered city’s bloodiest month since 1999, when 36 were killed in November of that year. A total of 111 people have been killed in Baltimore this year.

Police announced two other Wednesday night shootings, including one that left a 27-year-old man in critical condition after he was found shot in the head just before 11 p.m., according to the Baltimore Sun.  

The outburst of violence this year has increased in the six weeks since the April 19 death of Freddie Gray after he suffered severe spinal injuries while in police custody.
Riots and protests convulsed the city for days after the 25-year-old man’s funeral, and continued into May, a particularly bloody month.

The violence comes as police have made less arrests this year, especially in the weeks since Gray’s death.

"I’m afraid to go outside,” West Baltimore resident Antoinette Perrine told the Associated Press. “It’s so bad, people are afraid to let their kids outside. People wake up with shots through their windows. Police used to sit on every corner, on the top of the block. These days? They’re nowhere.”

On May 1, Baltimore City State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby announced charges, including murder, against six different Baltimore officers involved with the arrest and transportation of Gray the day he was injured.
there's history, personal testimony, ,and empirical data to prove that blacks are treating differently by police than whites. This **** isn't made up. You can't comprehend this though and your arguments are based on ideology not the facts. You just can't accept the facts.

Last edited:

Fox news deflection?  Sorry but I don't follow Fox news.  Please show me the non-Fox news coverage of these marches, summits and organizations you speak of, particularly with respect to Baltimore.
there's history, personal testimony, ,and empirical data to prove that blacks are treating differently by police than whites. This **** isn't made up. You can't comprehend this though and your arguments are based on ideology not the facts. You just can't accept the facts.
Please link me to this empirical data.  I'd like to read it.

I've seen time and time again in all of these threads involving police involved deaths, that criminal behavior or being a criminal shouldn't warrant death.  No one said it did, but can you HONESTLY deny that a person who was not a criminal or engaged in criminal behavior would have less of a chance of being killed? By a police officer or even another civilian?   That's not to say that there aren't bad cops or that all cop involved killings are justified.  Mike Brown wasn't a saint by any means and to treat him as such is ridiculous.  Had he not been killed, he would have likely been arrested for assault and robbery.  Doesn't mean he deserved to die, but his own actions (at THAT time, not in the past) contributed to the circumstances that ultimately lead to his death.

In that regard, I disagree with @MR HIGHNESS regarding the relevance of Freddy Gray's criminal past.  It had nothing to do with the circumstances that lead to his death, which I feel the cops involved should be held accountable for.   The problem with the Freddy Gray case is that many people are trying to make it solely about race rather than the abuse of police authority.  3 of the 6 officers indicted for Freddy Gray's death are black - does it seem more likely that Freddy Gray was killed because the police used excessive force on a person whose criminal history they were very familiar with?  Or does it seem more likely that Freddy Gray was merely singled out because of the color of his skin and killed?

Despite the fact that I'm not white, I've been labeled a SWS on this site which is fine.  Some of you can't have a civil discussion without resorting to name calling and can't seem to even consider someone's point of view that isn't exactly in line with yours.  The world isn't black and white and people shouldn't view it as such.
:lol:

So the girl that got raped shouldn't have wore that short skirt?

From the first article you posted:

Of the rioting, Bahar says: "I feel like we failed as a city. I don't mean the city government. I mean the community. We failed if we let that happen."

Bahar, 34, says he spent his early years involved in the drug trade and in and out of jail. Despite a troubled start, he has turned his interest in fitness and martial arts into a career. He founded the COR Health Institute, a physical fitness center, in Southwest Baltimore in 2012. The building serves as a community center as well.

"I don't want young folks to go through what I went through," Bahar says. "I want to show them you can come from these conditions, but it's no excuse to not progress in life."

Members spent hours last week talking to kids in city schools. Their message was old-fashioned: Take personal responsibility for your actions. Respect others in your community.

^ If this guy posted the exact same thing on this site, you guys would call him a SWS.   

Real talk man.

People have been doing stuff for the community for a long time. With or without media attention. They wouldn't understand though. I truly believe a lot of white people will never even attempt to understand what it's like to be Black in this country. We don't make this **** up. It's messed up for us, and has been since European colonialism. Varrying degrees of course...but still shaped under the same umbrella. Greed and Hate.

They pick and choose random unrelated incidents to build a narrative and confirmation bias. Deflection is sick.

From the first article you posted:

Of the rioting, Bahar says: "I feel like we failed as a city. I don't mean the city government. I mean the community. We failed if we let that happen."

Bahar, 34, says he spent his early years involved in the drug trade and in and out of jail. Despite a troubled start, he has turned his interest in fitness and martial arts into a career. He founded the COR Health Institute, a physical fitness center, in Southwest Baltimore in 2012. The building serves as a community center as well.

"I don't want young folks to go through what I went through," Bahar says. "I want to show them you can come from these conditions, but it's no excuse to not progress in life."

Members spent hours last week talking to kids in city schools. Their message was old-fashioned: Take personal responsibility for your actions. Respect others in your community.

^ If this guy posted the exact same thing on this site, you guys would call him a SWS.   
so there are protests and marches against black on violence... but you stated earlier
oh that's right... you don't care about the black community... you just cherry pick quotes to reinforce a negative view...

right out of the fox news playbook..... "

so there are protests and marches against black on violence... but you stated earlier

oh that's right... you don't care about the black community... you just cherry pick quotes to reinforce a negative view...

right out of the fox news playbook..... "
Do you deny that if Bahar himself posted on this site, that you guys wouldn't call him a SWS?  I never denied that racism doesn't exist, nor did I say there weren't bad cops out there.  However, any time anyone even suggests that people should take accountability for their own actions, irrespective of what the cops are doing, you guys interpret that as defending the cops, and resort to personal attacks.  

:lol:

So the girl that got raped shouldn't have wore that short skirt?

Are you seriously comparing a girl wearing a skirt getting raped with someone engaging in criminal behavior finding themselves in an altercation with a cop?

Men should not rape women, and cops should not kill suspects.

No expects to be killed by the police unless they attck them.

So this whole don't commit crimes, and you won't get killed in custody is a bulll **** argument

Btw, Gray and Garner weren't committing any crimes and the cops still took them into custody and cause their deaths.

And stop acting like that this the only thing the police do to harass black citizens

Municipal fines in this country and getting od, the increaes used of swat, the civil rights violating policy of stop and frisk

They're wayyyyyyyyy more cops complicit in the harassment for black folk than police want to admit. But you stand there acting outraged, complaining about people not acknowledging that most cops are good.

How about you acknowledge how bad the problem really is first, cause get ****** with by police for doing nothing is a common thing

Back
Top Bottom