AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

Has anyone else been noticing all the black and white raiders c/w with the actual raiders symbol on the insole have beeb popping up on the ebay. Is this a new c/w or was it part of that NFL pack from a while ago?

I had these in college. A guy tried to buy them from me everytime I wore them....Those Spring Break trips to NY brought these into my life! I miss them so much. This is one of my favorite colorways. Greatness.

If they ever bring these back they should do them the right way, nubuck, tumbled leather, metallic paint on the midsole and 3m on the tongue, heck I'd even take another pair of the 97 retro, the last retro (while an OK release) isn't anything near the heat level of the OG and first retro. Actually they looked like a cheap knockoff IMO.

here are the 97's (sorry for the super large tag, was done a long time ago)

4 sure bro, we all hated the 2009 pear, its all we got though so i will relish it, until correct retro drops!!!!

Last edited:
Your welcome [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]
Thanks. That's my size. I just checked the page and that's the seller I got my first pair from. I wouldn't mind getting another but I have yet to unDS the pair I have.

Really really random, but I was just watching Scarface's "On My Block" (legendary song), and noticed in the pan out on the last shot there was a pair of what look to be SC lows hanging from the telephone line (though I could be wrong). 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom