AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

These guys don't mess around - ordered Tuesday and they arrived from Australia today. These are sweet... BTW, the "wood grain" mudguard is not 3M, for anyone wondering.

Javy
repped
smokin.gif

thanx for the pics bro
wink.gif

These guys don't mess around - ordered Tuesday and they arrived from Australia today. These are sweet... BTW, the "wood grain" mudguard is not 3M, for anyone wondering.

No customs fee since its under $200 right? I was out in AUS two years ago and copped the Niner Trainer SC colorway there! Dope store theres even a barber shop inside lol....didnt know they shipped to the U.S. Repped!!!!

Last edited:
New to the thread! SCs have became my favorite retro I double up when I can! PM me if anyone is interested in a pair dont mind the prices ill hook up a fellow NTer lol

repped
smokin.gif

thanx for the pics bro
wink.gif
No problem, glad to help.  Thanks for the rep!
No customs fee since its under $200 right? I was out in AUS two years ago and copped the Niner Trainer SC colorway there! Dope store theres even a barber shop inside lol....didnt know they shipped to the U.S. Repped!!!!
I didn't get hit with any customs fees, and thanks for the rep!  Yeah, if I'm ever in AUS I definitely want to check these guys out in person.  I love their website, and all the pics I see of the store look great.  I was absolutely shocked by the shipping - I takes longer to get stuff from Memphis, TN and Wausau, WI, if you guys get what I mean...

Javy

I didn't get hit with any customs fees, and thanks for the rep!  Yeah, if I'm ever in AUS I definitely want to check these guys out in person.  I love their website, and all the pics I see of the store look great.  I was absolutely shocked by the shipping - I takes longer to get stuff from Memphis, TN and Wausau, WI, if you guys get what I mean...

Yea thats great customer service! If I am able to cop two size 12s I wont regret seling both of my all star pairs. We'll see.

Last edited:
glad i ordered when i did, cause my size is gone from there now.. i was gonna wait it out, but them pics sold me...  @Singer10   did you grab a size 10 too ?

I should have joined this thread a day earlier lol Congrats to those who have been able to cop so far! Ill try END next Sat and a few other euro sites like Hanon and Urban Industry. Ive copped from UI once and they ship pretty fast.

So whats the deal with these broken bats???......heard march 22nd but that passed and haven't seen them released anywhere except for the 1 posted website!!!!....did the release get pushed back??

@Singer10   did you find the tracking number ? i can't seem to find it

Cant find it either

I can't find it either.   Hmmm.  I'm going to log in on their site and see if it's on there(maybe in order history?).
I never saw the tracking number on their website for my order - I kept checking every day and then all of a sudden I got a text message from DHL (with the tracking number) saying that I had a delivery scheduled for tomorrow.  You can probably email them for the tracking number...

Javy

Those Photo Blue SC II's haven't dropped yet in the US, have they?
i don't think so
When they do...

Oop or nah?
 lol...  i highly doubt you will need one, but yup 

edit: i emailed culture kings and asked them if they had the time could they send me my tacking number ( yeah, i said if they had the time) i always try to keep it cool with over seas sites so they keep messing with us americans
laugh.gif
 any ways they sent it to me right away 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Those are clean.  That ultramarine style color blocking.

Plan on getting some good wears out of my QS Citrons when the weather improves.  May have to bite the bullet and cave on the Photo Blues.  Just strange that a FNL page is up if these aren't going to release.

Back
Top Bottom