AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

One of the few shoes I'm waiting on in the US, need these in my life as a long time collector of SC Trainers 

Here are some Bo's that will release later this year

Last edited:
Purchased the "Broken Bats" from Urban Industry on April 4th.  Paid via Paypal.  Have not received a shipping confirmation, or order confirmation.  My payment, however, has been completed.  I sent two emails to them asking for information, and I have received nothing.  Any advice from NT with experience in dealing with Urban Industry is much appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Purchased the "Broken Bats" from Urban Industry on April 4th.  Paid via Paypal.  Have not received a shipping confirmation, or order confirmation.  My payment, however, has been completed.  I sent two emails to them asking for information, and I have received nothing.  Any advice from NT with experience in dealing with Urban Industry is much appreciated.  Thanks in advance.
just be patience, the shoes will show up soon i think
wink.gif

Finally "broke" down and ordered Broken Bats of Crooked Tongues. Was a little bit more then I wanted to pay but figured even if they come to US they will be very limited.

Got 2 Auburns for $50 a piece last year at Nike Outlet so I figured it was worth it to pay a little extra for BB.

They still have a few sizes left and big sizes.

Can't wait to get these in hand.

nike wold drop them on the same day as the ATC IIs, hopefully they dont make me click those stupid images

Haven't bought a pair of these in almost 10 years, but I need those Broken Bats. What's the availability looking like. I live in Dallas

Haven't bought a pair of these in almost 10 years, but I need those Broken Bats. What's the availability looking like. I live in Dallas
i would say call your local nike store or sneaker boutique to ask whats up

i think they will go pretty fast at the beginning, it was the same with the previous 3 releases

here in the netherlands they are already available at the foot lockers

this time i gonna play the waiting game till they get discounted till 90-100 euro

and then i gonna jump on them with the 30% VIP discount

what i got at my local foot locker to get them for even more cheaper

i'm such a greedy bastard tho
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom