AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

champs never had sizes over 13 so I assume the stores wouldn't either.

*shakes fist*
Kind of strange, champs is the only store in my area that gets my size 15. We also have Footlocker and finishline but they are the ones who max out a size 13, too bad my champs didnt get the broken bats 

for those that PM'ed me check with me on Thursday and I will see what I can get here in Boston - happy to help all as much as I can - I am not a reseller just in it to help others because maybe some day someone will be able to  help me out

Crooked Tongues order came in. Took about 2 weeks. Quality is on par with the Auburn Qucksrike. Def High Qulaity.

Last edited:
The saint louis stores shipped everything they had to Kansas City...........if anybody lives there, you guys should have them tomorrow.

For those that wear a size 12 champssports has them on phone order I just ordered a pair...phone number 1.800.991.6813 good luck

NIKE AIR TRAINER SC HIGH
Product #: 38074102
Selected Style: White/White/Wolf Grey

For those that wear a size 12 champssports has them on phone order I just ordered a pair...phone number 1.800.991.6813 good luck

NIKE AIR TRAINER SC HIGH
Product #: 38074102
Selected Style: White/White/Wolf Grey
Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered.

Any1 who could possibly help out with the shirt 
nerd.gif
...... PM me please thanks

Won't these yellow and age in such a terrible fashion? I like the look of the shoe aside from the outsole. I cant see the BOTTOMS when I walk.. A nice hype shoe though. Without the BB on the bottoms, its just another white based nike trainer (which I tend to like)... I cant get behind the hype and price increase though

Won't these yellow and age in such a terrible fashion? I like the look of the shoe aside from the outsole. I cant see the BOTTOMS when I walk.. A nice hype shoe though. Without the BB on the bottoms, its just another white based nike trainer (which I tend to like)... I cant get behind the hype and price increase though

Back
Top Bottom