AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

This is crazy! First my kobe 9 FK done and shipped in a week now these are basically done... All four pair adding finishing touches so I should have a tracking within the next two/three days... Nike has really ramped it up!

I'm just pissed off there's no goddamn royal blue

Other than that... This is a great ID

Last edited:
That white/navy/red pair is similar to a pair I had in high school around 2000 I think?

Btw RIP to these all white clear bottoms from 2001

These were grass cutting shoes for like 5 years until they fell apart on me a couple weeks ago

Had these over a decade ago and I loved them! Thought they would retro....but now I can make them....and personalize them! I too used them as grass cutters when they yellowed

we got the "bo knows horse racing" and the "broken bats". wasn't there supposed to be three pair released in total?
I read somewhere that the last shoe was gonna be Bo Knows Surfing, someone said it in an interview with someone from NIKE. Seein that the used the colors fromthe Bo Know Horse Racing jockey outfit from the commercial, the colors he is wearing in the surfing wet suit are actually nice. Much better than the pink and yellow.

I read somewhere that the last shoe was gonna be Bo Knows Surfing, someone said it in an interview with someone from NIKE. Seein that the used the colors fromthe Bo Know Horse Racing jockey outfit from the commercial, the colors he is wearing in the surfing wet suit are actually nice. Much better than the pink and yellow.
yea i heard the same. no more info i guess

Back
Top Bottom