AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

Saw these in person yesterday and they are a problem. Look much better in person and they used a real sturdy leather.

Yeah these last two releases have been trash. Stop trying new **** and get back to the blue and gray overseas exclusive or the blue and white ones. The basics are what we want not some hyper punch color or some south beach eyesore.

More ID options and we will be good Nike.

Finally tracked down a pair of the vintage Auburns. I don't know if the quality is that much greater than the GR tbh. The leather is better, but not in a huge way. The GR leather wasn't hard to be better than in the first place lol.

Finally tracked down a pair of the vintage Auburns. I don't know if the quality is that much greater than the GR tbh. The leather is better, but not in a huge way. The GR leather wasn't hard to be better than in the first place lol.

:D

You making me feel better.

Was bummed I have 2 pairs of the GR and still wanted these, but then I said nah it can't be that much better.

:D

You making me feel better.

Was bummed I have 2 pairs of the GR and still wanted these, but then I said nah it can't be that much better.

I have 2 prs of the GRs as well and wear them considerably. No problems thus far.

But, I may be missing something so maybe someone can shed light on the major diffs b/w the two versions.

At first i didn't like this colorway, but these pics make them look so much nicer. I'm going to have to keep an eye out for them.

All I need for my tech challenge collection is the poison green's and I want the black, white, gum sole colorway if it releases.

The all black colorway that you posted are nice though.

Last edited:
sneakerboots sc trainers vanished from the release calendar I hope they still release Thursday 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom