AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

Just got my qs's today. These things are incredible.

These look nice besides the patent leather

These are my pride and joys:

I have two pairs of Auburns as well. Still getting my sneaker collection out of storage. Summers here and IMO those are the best and most comfortable sneakers to wear in summer/general.

I just bought the ones in the middle there. I can't believe I didn't get them earlier. is the wolf grey part nubuck on these ?

how's the overall quality? the color looks great. Will use these this summer for sure.

I lied to you. They are nubuck,my bad. Quality is ok. These crease easily on top. I've worn this pair maybe 4 times and theses are what they look like:

Personally, I love them. There so comfortable. Just a sneaker you can throw on and be in all day.

^Just read that an INNER TAG will have the OG style to it. Thats it. No pre yellowing, no special box, but they are labeled as a 'QS' :smh:

Nike just being the business they are, cant even get mad, only thing im mad is missing them for $21, thats steal of the year right there

Are any of the main online retailers releasing these this weekend or is it only what seems like a euro release? I'm seeing nothing on the main release calendars.

What makes this a QS? Is it just a restock of the same shoe, or is Nike releasing a higher quality QS version?
I got the quickstrike version this weekend at Bodega, and they also had the other ones that were a GR. However, the QS that came out over the weekend in terms of quality are above and beyond the other releases. The leather is incredible and the off white color gives it that vintage feel. There is a significant difference. If you haven't copped I definitely would.

Welp guess ill have to scoop now that the great quality has been confirmed.

Back
Top Bottom