AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

Wasn't going for these, but was anybody able to cop? I saw the tweet at 8:01 and checked on my phone out of curiosity and it's already OOS. Wow.

[quote n
Wasn't going for these, but was anybody able to cop? I saw the tweet at 8:01 and checked on my phone out of curiosity and it's already OOS. Wow.

I copped actually had two pair in my cart, let the other go. They didn't use images for these fyi

If people made money off the bats then They're gonna try for these...nothing safe these days.

yeah, there is no limit on these @NDC...saw someone flexing on IG checked out with 5 pairs :smh:

Anyone have free shipping for Champs? Got through for my size this morning, but going to try to see if I can get shipping removed.

AMAZING job Crooked Tongues on my order, I received my order 2 weeks late.  Then when I do receive it it's a WHOLE size to BIG. 

Of course by now they are SOLD OUT.  Pissed doesn't even describe how I am feeling right now.

legit check?

AMAZING job Crooked Tongues on my order, I received my order 2 weeks late.  Then when I do receive it it's a WHOLE size to BIG. 

Of course by now they are SOLD OUT.  Pissed doesn't even describe how I am feeling right now.

It says UK9.5 which is a US10.5

Hopefully you're pissed at yourself. The invoice clearly states UK 9.5 not US 9.5.

Back
Top Bottom