AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

i think the smallest was size 7/7.5 at the previous releases, dont know about the upcoming cw tho

here in the EU there is not much demand for them, the BBs i even copped with discount
Ok. Thanks for the info. Discount? Good Lord I wish!
smile.gif

Last edited:
I was on these from the first day I saw them. I'm still looking for broken bats, for the right price.

I got my size 12 about 10:25. Not sure I will wear because of the illustration but it is one of my favorite silhouettes.

I was as well. I saw them and hit every site I could think of. I almost ordered them off ebay when @AIRMAXDISCIPLE
 posted them but figured I should wait and I'm glad I did because they ended up being cheaper.

I considered the eBay route also, then I saw them pop up on the snkrs app. I can't wait to get them in hand.

Last edited:
I considered the eBay route also, then I saw them pop up on the snkrs app. I can't wait to get them in hand.
Just hung up with my Husband and I may end up with 2 pairs of these. He's getting me a pair as well but for a discount.To keep or not to keep. That is the question!
smile.gif

I thought about ebay for about a week then the sites started saying they were coming soon so I waited. Glad I'm a patient person!

All i saw was this

In the commercial, he wears a Montreal Canadiens jersey with the name “Le Bo” on the back – perhaps a long lost cousin of former Canadien Stephan Lebeau?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom