Ahmad Rashad One on One with Jordan

Is there much visuals in this interview? Can I simply rip this as an MP3 and put it on my IPOD without missing much of the interview?

For those who followed MJ's career its really nothing new... but its still cool to see things from Mikes perspective. Definitely worth watching

Literally not a single thing new. As a 90s kid from Chicago I expected this interview to be pure awesomeness but it barely scratched the surface and said nothing about Jordan's past 5 years as an owner. Not a single tough question. Found the focus on his father interesting compared to the not a single mention of his sons.

One of the best mj interviews ive seen man it was good anyone that missed out that actually watched mj back in the day this is a must watch

Enjoyed this a lot last night when I saw it. I thought Bill Russel's was the best of the 3, probably because I wasn't aware of how important he was to the future in the game in so many ways.

Anyone know why MJ and Ahmad Rashad seem to have such a good relationship? Since I can remember, MJ and Ahmad always seemed to be together for his sit down interviews or those old MJ tapes.

I enjoyed the extra practice footage that I'd never seen before, MJ hitting that 35 footer in what looked like a game of horse, MJ getting into it with Wennington and Burrell. Also him and Scottie post game after #6, and MJ saying, "Y'all say whatever you want, they can't win 'til we quit." :smokin

You can see it still bothers him that they didn't stick around for #7, still bothers me too.

Back
Top Bottom