Aight NT, I need Car help???

Aight so its summer time, which for some means time to bring the new whips out. Now unlike most NTers, I can't afford Supercharged Ranges or M3s, but Im looking for a nice dependable whip for the wife. So we started our search a couple months ago looking at the Volvo XC90 found a nice 2008, but it sold quickly and for some reason you dont see to many used ones for sale. So then we looked at Muranos and the search went on and on....Finally I thought we reached a decision when we found a super clean Super Black 2009 Nissan Maxima. #%%* is nasty, paddle shifters, spoiler, 19in rims, push button start...all the bells minus a few whistles(Navi)... Anyway so we finally get the finances down and now she having second thoughts. So recommend me a car or suv around 27k. We have got it narrowed down to a 08 Jeep commander(heard it drinks to much gas and might not be very reliable, but it cheap and fits 24's), the maxima (my choice), Continue to look for the elusive Volvo XC90, and a few Lexus models (IS, GS), i have an LS so I'd like to keep it in the family...Thoughts???

Originally Posted by RicH21KiD

Aight so its summer time, which for some means time to bring the new whips out. Now unlike most NTers, I can't afford Supercharged Ranges or M3s, but Im looking for a nice dependable whip for the wife. So we started our search a couple months ago looking at the Volvo XC90 found a nice 2008, but it sold quickly and for some reason you dont see to many used ones for sale. So then we looked at Muranos and the search went on and on....Finally I thought we reached a decision when we found a super clean Super Black 2009 Nissan Maxima. #%%* is nasty, paddle shifters, spoiler, 19in rims, push button start...all the bells minus a few whistles(Navi)... Anyway so we finally get the finances down and now she having second thoughts. So recommend me a car or suv around 27k. We have got it narrowed down to a 08 Jeep commander(heard it drinks to much gas and might not be very reliable, but it cheap and fits 24's), the maxima (my choice), Continue to look for the elusive Volvo XC90, and a few Lexus models (IS, GS), i have an LS so I'd like to keep it in the family...Thoughts???

RicH21KiD
I stopped reading after that

Sooo, today I was going around the Polaris loop and I saw this Lexus and I'm like hmm, that car looks familiar - where have I seen it!? Then it hit me, NT! I got home and searched the post your car thread, keyword lexus, and sure enough, I came across the same ride I saw sitting outside of Polaris. Glad to see Columbus on NT fam.

I'd go with the Maxima. All those whistles can be added in later. Right now I personally would be focused on just getting the car.

Back
Top Bottom