Air Flight Windmill - NDC pics

i like them, but they remind me of the air flight banger.

hyperflight on the tongue? hopefully these perform NOTHING like the hyperflight. hopefully they are the exact opposite of the hyperflight.

4d015ee373512bda3154bbcf7b31c8d27d1b8c5.jpg

Hot!
smokin.gif

i still think these are hyperflights i tested them and they are dope the zoom air on it feels great and the traction is dope. i even played on a dusty courtwith them and they held there own. it does have a carbon fiber midsole shank and are light as hell.

These shoes are awesome. Love the first colorway. Backwards swoosh on the strap is fresh as hell.

these look amazing. The colors choices are a lot better than that of the Zoom BBs. Anyone know what the pricetag is on these?

impressive cushioning features with a bonus carbon fiber!a finalist for the shoe perormance of the year!

i hope this shoe performs as good as it looks...im optimistic because of the carbon fiber and zoom in the heel....im also curious to learn a little more aboutthat traction pattern.

These look super comfy, but could they be a little on the light site for most players?

Im thinking the hyperfiight tagging comes from the overall light build with side supports. Will be interesting to see if there are more shoes coming with thehypefiight name attached.

oh and the black with the perforated patent leather is an instant cop. Gives me memories of my beloved Zoom Turbines.

Originally Posted by DeewLay

HYPERFLIGHT on the tongue. Interesting....

Right! I thought that when I saw the all that patent. the white/navy is dope. So is the red/gray/yellow, they look like rock climbing shoes.

3153-large_1043L.jpg

They're a Jason Petrie (Alphaproject) design.
No wonder we are finally seeing some new Nike product that actually has some creativity. A lot of their new designs are still reverting back toretro cues. Jason is out to turn this thing around.

this is one of the best looking nike basketball shoes i've seen in recent memory, i hope the trend continues. i'll be copping these.

I really like the look of these, but I'll only be getting these if they come in more conventional colorways.

I'm really looking forward to these. These and the LBJ V are going to be my two basketball shoes for '08

Back
Top Bottom