Air Foamposite One PE-Metallic Red (pushed back to Nov.26.2010)?

Haha @ no Wale comments.

Weren't the black/red HOH pair rumoured to be re-releasing in November a awhile back too?

Haha @ no Wale comments.

Weren't the black/red HOH pair rumoured to be re-releasing in November a awhile back too?

another thread for these
30t6p3b.gif

this is getting out of hand, how about we stop talking about this damn shoe until we have actual evidence?

this is getting out of hand, how about we stop talking about this damn shoe until we have actual evidence?

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Square biz though: I'd talked to a Footlocker DM maybe 2 months ago who told me that a red Foamposite is supposed to be a Holiday release... in the mid-Atlantic region (Maryland to NC).

Quite obviously, you all can take that for what it's worth.

DF!!!

manager up at my local FTL said his DM said these were releasing in the next months too...idk if i believe it either though

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Square biz though: I'd talked to a Footlocker DM maybe 2 months ago who told me that a red Foamposite is supposed to be a Holiday release... in the mid-Atlantic region (Maryland to NC).

Quite obviously, you all can take that for what it's worth.

DF!!!

manager up at my local FTL said his DM said these were releasing in the next months too...idk if i believe it either though

NIKE was just building hype with this colorway,
30t6p3b.gif
they been droppin cranberry everything this year 1/2cents uptempos bakin boots even jb put it on they shoes.
30t6p3b.gif
way to let the hype build
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

a preseller say he gettin these
nerd.gif

NIKE was just building hype with this colorway,
30t6p3b.gif
they been droppin cranberry everything this year 1/2cents uptempos bakin boots even jb put it on they shoes.
30t6p3b.gif
way to let the hype build
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

a preseller say he gettin these
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom