Air Foamposite One "Penny All-Star PE"

These look exactly like the Playoff Foams (pic on pg2)

They should have dropped these and left the galaxy foams to Penny

Originally Posted by jballerNY

Originally Posted by coryturner

Originally Posted by jballerNY

So funny that Penny didn't rock the Galaxies tonight. Shoe is making headlines across the country for the craziness that went on at stores, people fiending to get them, and then Penny balls out in a shoe that looks 100000000x better than the purple mess of the universe that is the Galaxy.

he wore them in the 1st half of the game.
Yeahh I saw them too, I was watching. Then he's like, nah, I think I'll switch to these other joints, they a lot tougher.

5a626db1660e377b9c8e8640d445f95ef745ae74_r.jpg

Don't have time for the limited bs. Remove the stars and release as a GR for I can get at retail.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Stars make it seem like a little kids shoe. The foamposite design alone should carry this one over the TOP... White and black are the ultimate combo.. Give us exactly what Penny wore almost decades ago, and call it a day. Nike likes tp try and give it their own special twiss. History shows that you can FIRE all of your "designers: and simply give us what HE HAD... That's all there is to it. Fire your marketing crew.. Simplicity at its finest

Exactly!

i like the shoe , stars and all , i wouldn't wear em tho they seem like too much to try and pull off

I love how penny shut down all the galaxy hype with a truly dope pair. These would have been perfect had the stars been replaced with pinstripes, a la the magic old unis. Someone do a ps.

^^

Galaxy hype is far from dead fam, check the resell prices and how dudes are checking for the fate of inventory from the stores who cancelled their release all together....probly killed it for you, but trust the wolves are still lurking for those galaxy foams. (myself included)

Back
Top Bottom