Air Foamposite One PRM Safari HO'13

The foam line is done. Should have kept it classic, but nike is a business so kudos to them, who knows, these might be actually hot

Dozo u talking bout these?
If it's those I'll be happy. Would prefer a smoked or clear sole though.

I hope the ones posted are them(even thought that would mean Nike is kinda tossing around the name "Safari")

I cant think of a way to do a true "Safari" colorway without that print plastered on the foam. :smh:

they did a hell of a job back in 2001 with the co.jp trainer in safari colors but without the print

I hope the ones posted are them(even thought that would mean Nike is kinda tossing around the name "Safari")

I cant think of a way to do a true "Safari" colorway without that print plastered on the foam. :smh:
No more prints please. I think it takes away from the simple elegance of the shoe

Beautiful! Thank you sir. My guess is that the body will be more of a darker grey than cream, though. You are absolutely on the right track for these.

Peace,
J
No disrespect to jshortt, I honestly hope those PS's are way off track.  If not these will be the official foam seppuku.

i don't see any way possible a "safari" foam could be even remotely desirable. galaxies are dope. fighter jets are dope. i can even get with the army camos, but they should stop there with the print/patterns on foams. those 2 would be enough for me. let's get back to some classic, subtle colorways.

i don't see any way possible a "safari" foam could be even remotely desirable. galaxies are dope. fighter jets are dope. i can even get with the army camos, but they should stop there with the print/patterns on foams. those 2 would be enough for me. let's get back to some classic, subtle colorways.

I agree with this entire statement

Back
Top Bottom