Air Foamposite One PRM Safari HO'13

I liked these the moment I saw the photos online.  I got a pair, just waiting on my sole protectors to get in before I rock em.

These are pretty nice if I can get em for a good deal I may cop. Btw how do foams run in size? I heard they run small is that true?

for me they run TTS and im a 10.5, honestly it really depends on your foot because not everybody has the same foot shape and my TTS for foams might be half size too big for someone else even though we are both size 10.5

Last edited:
Pic is sooooo dopee
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

I think the foams and there new designs or patters, or what ever the hell you want to call them are awful.  Yes foams are still a classis, but I really think nike is giving this sneaker a bad reputation.  But, the only reason why they put this out or at least why I believe is young kids will buy.  Because of one thing the name Foamposite

I'm a fan of foamposites but not the safari colorway. I'm still bangin my head against the wall for not coppin the galaxy colorway back in 2012 when they released at my local sneakerstore

Cant believe people are really sleeping on these??? These really look good in person! And it has 3m!!!

Cant believe people are really sleeping on these??? These really look good in person! And it has 3m!!!ikr.
ikr. i saw these in house of hoops previously remembering that these looking disgusting and almost **** my pants when i saw these irl. they looked really nice in person and i was about to cop them but i remembered it was 250. ill get cop them when i get the money. took a flash photo and the 3m spots lit the **** up

debating on getting the safari foams or the jordan 3lab5 infrared thats about to drop. what do you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom