Air Foamposite One PRM Safari HO'13

that would amazing if they put foams on id... i know some people would hate it because they wouldnt feel as exclusive anymore.... but for people like me who just want what "they like" period... that would be a treat

^^^This

It sounds harmless but this shoe is just too simple for ID.

there would be too little and whack options; the beasts would take it too a maximum and make it really hard to even want to be seen in foams

Gentry is a terrorists but the better evil;

c3d5e996_Photoon8-8-13at3.18PM.jpeg

^^^This

It sounds harmless but this shoe is just too simple for ID.

there would be too little and whack options; the beasts would take it too a maximum and make it really hard to even want to be seen in foams

Gentry is a terrorists but the better evil;

correction... what it would do is a few things:

1. make resllers of foams obsolete

2. allow people that like simple foams an opportunity to make the simple cw they want

3. Piss off dudes with no game cause they wont feel "exclusive" anymore.... something u dont even have to worry about if u got the females already

if im wrong... then by all means explain how u could love a shoe... and then be mad because it becomes more available?

its laughable...

correction... what it would do is a few things:

1. make resllers of foams obsolete

2. allow people that like simple foams an opportunity to make the simple cw they want

3. Piss off dudes with no game cause they wont feel "exclusive" anymore.... something u dont even have to worry about if u got the females already

if im wrong... then by all means explain how u could love a shoe... and then be mad because it becomes more available?

its laughable...
Well i'll wait for you to explain exactly what color options that nike would be able to make available

without completely destroying one of their strongest marketing tools

the only options available would just be pale and bland;

The shoe already holds historic value to the brand, ID'ing it would just be destroying it; why you think jordan does'nt put any retroe's on ID

If you got girl problems' keep it to yourself.

everyones entitles to their own thoughts, but I'd LOVE to have these on id so I can make some more white based colors. Most foams are black based or just dont have any white on them. I want to make a carolina blue colorway.

those asteroid joints are HORRIBLE.

the safaris arent that bad.

Well i'll wait for you to explain exactly what color options that nike would be able to make available
without completely destroying one of their strongest marketing tools

the only options available would just be pale and bland;

The shoe already holds historic value to the brand, ID'ing it would just be destroying it; why you think jordan does'nt put any retroe's on ID

If you got girl problems' keep it to yourself.

u think foams are one of nikes strongest marketing tools? a great marketing tool... absolutely... the best for a company of nikes stature? not by a long shot. You severely underestimate how much of their revenue comes from markets outside of high priced basketball shoes.

If u were to say: Lebron James is one of their best marketing tools... i would agree... which is why they so heavily invest in him... but the foams are a "great" marketing tool... not their best by any means...

to respond to ur other point... u need to explain what u mean... u r saying putting it on id would ruin them... but not providing a reason why.... so its impossible to effectively debate until u do...

if they put them on id... all the foams from the past would still be the same as they were... they would not just dissapear... so u need to explain how they would be ruined?

as to ur part about colors... the exact options i (and many others) want would be available... simple cw's... and like someone above said... more white based foams... what are u looking for that would be difficult? more weather, thermal, etc pattern choices?

i do have girl problems... im getting to old to juggles these ****... if u come to st louis ill throw u a couple

u think foams are one of nikes strongest marketing tools? a great marketing tool... absolutely... the best for a company of nikes stature? not by a long shot. You severely underestimate how much of their revenue comes from markets outside of high priced basketball shoes.

If u were to say: Lebron James is one of their best marketing tools... i would agree... which is why they so heavily invest in him... but the foams are a "great" marketing tool... not their best by any means...

to respond to ur other point... u need to explain what u mean... u r saying putting it on id would ruin them... but not providing a reason why.... so its impossible to effectively debate until u do...

if they put them on id... all the foams from the past would still be the same as they were... they would not just dissapear... so u need to explain how they would be ruined?

as to ur part about colors... the exact options i (and many others) want would be available... simple cw's... and like someone above said... more white based foams... what are u looking for that would be difficult? more weather, thermal, etc pattern choices?

i do have girl problems... im getting to old to juggles these ****... if u come to st louis ill throw u a couple
Smh
mean.gif
.... this is the last that I am going to speak on this subject.....

Past foams, will still be what they are today, but future foams will be completely diminished. hence, all foams will be of less value. not just resell. personal value.

in the last decade, nike has probably dropped every color that they can of foams, which is one of the reasons we're starting to see more print foams. why in sweet jesus would they take away the little variation of CW's that they have left, so you can have one or two cw's that you "so-called" missed out on.

Im pretty much done with foams; but it's a bad idea with good intentions. ID's would be an abomination.

eyes.gif
 Yea an im sure you get all the ladies.... they probly can't wait to match their purses with your new asteroids. GL on coppin em

Please do not respond.I have no words for you.

Last edited:
Smh
mean.gif
.... this is the last that I am going to speak on this subject.....

Past foams, will still be what they are today, but future foams will be completely diminished. hence, all foams will be of less value. not just resell. personal value.

in the last decade, nike has probably dropped every color that they can of foams, which is one of the reasons we're starting to see more print foams. why in sweet jesus would they take away the little variation of CW's that they have left, so you can have one or two cw's that you "so-called" missed out on.

Im pretty much done with foams; but it's a bad idea with good intentions. ID's would be an abomination.

eyes.gif
 Yea an im sure you get all the ladies.... they probly can't wait to match their purses with your new asteroids. GL on coppin em

Please do not respond.I have no words for you.
smh I just now looked at ur username... I'ma pass on reading what you wrote here... I c why ur mad now lmfao 
laugh.gif
... don't get caught up on it... reselling shoes ain't a long term plan anyways... I thought u were just on some feminine ish at first... on that "noo... i done wanna anyone else to have them" female trait tip.... but ur username put expains the anger...

I got no words for u... u r dismissed...

I'm just here to have productive talk and get info about shoes that I "DO" like anyways

Last edited:
asteroids look like they kicked a fat girls punani when she was on her period.smh

I cant wait to see what Nike has left for foamposites. my guess is a WhatTheFoam in the near future. i wouldnt put it past them at all
that would amazing if they put foams on id... i know some people would hate it because they wouldnt feel as exclusive anymore.... but for people like me who just want what "they like" period... that would be a treat
anyone who wants a foam can get one.. resell is not really that much, especially by %

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom