AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE RETRO THREAD

It would take a nation of millions to hold me back from all of those Foams up there
eek.gif

FOR REAL lets see the olive ones already...they come out next month...im more excited about the olive ones

08/2008 Air Foamposite 1 (limited release)
314996-031 Black/Army Olive-White
$200.00

I need those Olympic Medal Foams in my life. Since every Foam lover would want all three pairs, they could release them in a pack. Make it $500 and I'msold. I wish these were for real!!!

Here's where I'm gonna get some dirty looks though. I would say the Penny logo should be replaced with the Olympic rings for these. Just my opinion.

lol...am gonna start saving up now because i NEED A PAIR OF FOAMPOSITE IN MY LIFE and these are gonna be it and i love purple kicks.
eek.gif

OMG!! ARE THEY GONNA GIVE US CLEAR SOLES ON THESE????
eek.gif
hopefully nochanges!!

still copped..
smokin.gif

That looks like a PS cause isn't the swoosh supposed to be purple and if you see the pull tabs they have the hints of blue.

Originally Posted by Will0827

That looks like a PS cause isn't the swoosh supposed to be purple and if you see the pull tabs they have the hints of blue.

yea i see that now...
tired.gif
my blood pressure got all up fornothing...word to jadakiss

Originally Posted by NewZ05

Originally Posted by BP the owner

quick ps, tried to get closer to the catalog pic

support the Sneaker Art Forum!!!

thats what im talkin about
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

different enough from the penny blues imo. thats what makes some classics classic. you can finetune just one aspect of a colorway into another color and youve hit the jackpot again.

release the whole rainbow of Foamposites and be done with it. the shoe is so unique with its upper, why not highlight that.

these all would be instant successes imo.:
i4l6xk.jpg

lmk if its a problem reusing your PS image, bp. the watermark is still there.

oly ring pack?? this tops the trash jordan VI anyday imo. it is 6 diff. shoes but sometimes that what it takes:
29lnvis.jpg

29eyvm.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
seriously if i got these id never buy another pair of sneakers...I SWEAR!!! (most likely because id be 0D broke, but itll be worth it
happy.gif
)

I would be so broke if they came out with all of those colorways...........but I definitely can't wait until them purp joint's come out.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom