AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE RETRO THREAD

how limited are these again?

or are they even limited

i hate being excluded cause im from canada
mad.gif

im angry i slept on the osneaker preorders. guess ill settle for the purple flightposites for now

these urinate all over the eggplant flightposite ones!!

may just cop 2 pairs of these and pass on the og eggplants.

idk, i'll have to see what happens.

eek.gif
Im sorry but this feels like its way too good of a shoe to be real. I smell a HOH release.
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

eek.gif
Im sorry but this feels like its way too good of a shoe to be real. I smell a HOH release.
tired.gif
tired.gif
Nah, these are definitely going to release nationwide (not sure how limited tho). I've talked to a couple of shop owners & employees that havealready placed their orders.

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Samples... Foams, emerald 95's, penny 3's, blk/blue bakins, cdp, etc... You going to drop it on my behalf?...
did you happen to get any flicks of those emerald 95's?

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

these are fire but some if you dudes hyping them up way too much, better than royal foams? %!@+ outta here
Since its really just the same shoe in 2 different colors, its really just a matter of which color you prefer... purple or blue. Me personally, I likepurple better.

e67259ee8b610a3defbce02f396a3a3a0973479.pjpg
13035252ec4a667ba0b8ea58c10aadc1bc908fc.pjpg
What? Too much?
tongue.gif

yo i really cant wait till these release....i just hope nike doesnt pull a fast one and make those soles a solid color....those all black ones hadpotential....but they screwed that one up...hopefully this wont be the same

I wouldnt say these are better than the royals but I bet these will copped just as fast. These look very good.

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by jmpman22

Remember these guys
smile.gif

I remember the few samples that I saw which sold for over 400 last year .. I wonder what these are going for now.

And the guy is asking for 900 for the eggplants!! Thats a little too much.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
call me wierd, but i prefer the hot lime cactus solid bottom, so much better durability and the color pops better.

some dipstick know it all on youtube responded to one of my comments on sneakgeekz video, with him wearin these, sayin "thoses are the black/purplefoamposites only house of hoops have them "... didnt even referr to them in the proper colorway, im headin over to HOH tommorow, i just hope he's notright

Back
Top Bottom